Collapse
No announcement yet.

Cuban Boxing: All fundamentals, Very Effective but very painful to watch

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Has Trout ever been in an exciting fight? Obviously this was a style clash I knew the moment it was announced it would be a chess match

Comment

You put 2 counter punchers together you get what you got the superior one wins why is the Cuban one to blame? The same guys when put against come forward fighters give entertaining and dominating fights the hate in this thread is the automatically blaming the Cuban guy Donaire vs Rigo Donaire runs in the fight they are both counter punchers yet Rigo gets blamed....Same thing with Lara now? I believe you may still be butthurt over Nonito my friend

Look at that **** and Rigo gets the blame rly?? Anybody can look good against weak punching bag champions but you put 2 counter punchers together and the best one will win outclassing the other not necessarily in a flashy fashion.

Comment

My new quote... "Don't try and outbox a Cuban"

Comment

Originally posted by robust_ View Post
          That's insulting to Tim Duncan. Duncan is an excellent all around basketball player who has an elite offensive AND defensive game.
          like i said, fundamentals. thats not insult to someones craft. its so good, its horrible.

Comment

Originally posted by ИATAS View Post
            Has Trout ever been in an exciting fight? Obviously this was a style clash I knew the moment it was announced it would be a chess match
            i enjoyed watching him box the sht out of cotto.

his fight with canelo i can watch on a random night while eating dinner.

Comment

Originally posted by KING MEAT View Post
              i enjoyed watching him box the sht out of cotto.

his fight with canelo i can watch on a random night while eating dinner.
              Then you would enjoy Lara boxing the sht out of Cotto too and Canelo.

Comment

Cuban fighters get screwed because of their situation. If they were about to turn pro at 18/19 years old like everybody else they would have time to develop and become complete fighters. But by the time guys like Rigo and Lara get here their too old to change and have to go with what they know. It's really unfortunate when you think about it.

Comment

Everyone knows how bias threads like these are styles make fights.

Comment

Let's see how Rigondeaux looks.

Comment

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
                      Let's see how Rigondeaux looks.
                      im tuned in to Magic mans fight

Comment

Working...
                      X