Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ellie reports: Mayweather lives in the same bulding as Pacqauio on the same Level as

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 9 TREY GKB View Post
    another tom damn u *****s on a role tonight

callin me a clown wen u the one who watches to much gangland lmfao,keep studying my set tho clown
    I don't watch Gangland, that is literally for the ignorant kids in your generation. S**t is the epitome of ignorant television. Most brothers in a neighborhood don't watch Gangland, just letting you know. Keep doing your thing on here though, it's entertaining.

Comment

Originally posted by 4Corners View Post
      I don't watch Gangland, that is literally for the ignorant kids in your generation. S**t is the epitome of ignorant television. Most brothers in a neighborhood don't watch Gangland, just letting you know. Keep doing your thing on here though, it's entertaining.
      yea cuz u know what every brother is doing lmfao i thout u were busy with ur suit and tie job in the suburbs u tom

i bet brothas dont even respect u lmfao its coo tho keep being a tom

Comment

Most brothers? How many you got? How big's your mothers poon?

Comment

yea cuz u know what every brother is doing lmfao i thout u were busy with ur suit and tie job in the suburbs u tom

Go get me some kool aid beatch............

Comment

Originally posted by Own3d View Post
            Most brothers? How many you got? How big's your mothers poon?
            Most of the brothers I hang out with, grew up with, or know, don't entertain that dumb show. Just saying...

Comment

So because I'm a Regional Manager for my company and am salaried, and made something of my life, I'm an Uncle Tom and somehow less Black than you, the ignorant wannabe gang member online???

God damn.....what happened to the world??? I guess any Black man who makes something of his life is an Uncle Tom to you, moron.

Comment

dude dont kno what a tom is idc how much u claim to make u there to please the plantation owners and im not simple as that

Comment

So because I'm a Regional Manager for my company and am salaried, and made something of my life, I'm an Uncle Tom and somehow less Black than you, the ignorant wannabe gang member online???

God damn.....what happened to the world??? I guess any Black man who makes something of his life is an Uncle Tom to you, moron.
                  Nah, I think he's a ginger from Ireland.

Comment

I'm here to make something of my life.

You're here to troll a website and flip burgers at a fast food chain.

Simple as that.
                    Last edited by 4Corners; 10-28-2012, 03:22 AM.

Comment

i hope floyd still visits the place. LOL

Comment

Working...
                      X