No announcement yet.

The most comprehensive way to watch a fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The most comprehensive way to watch a fight

So Im watching Pacquiao Bradley 3 high right, and I noticed that when I'm sober I focus way too much on Pacquiao.

I thought let's switch it up and let's focus on Bradley. I never noticed how prepared Bradley was for that fight.. he was on the absolute top of his game, that was probably the best performance of his entire life... and he was was completely overshadowed by a shot pacquiao lol

I think we tend to focus too much on our favorite fighters and you can't get the full story without watching it from different angles.

That's the problem with nsb, too many blind people too focused on their favorite fighter that they cant gauge the other.

That's what started the PAC Flo war because you got two different groups of nuthuggers going straight at each other.

I think the flowmos that say it would have been the same fight if Floyd fought a prime pacquiao are out of their minds

The difference between a shot and in his prime athlete are astronomically different. Especially in the hurt game.

Pas was a phenom destroyer in his prime, fighting a prime pacquiao who wants to tear your head off who would rather die than lose is a different story.

Comment

Originally posted by RenegÄde View Post
      I think the flowmos that say it would have been the same fight if Floyd fought a prime pacquiao are out of their minds

The difference between a shot and in his prime athlete are astronomically different. Especially in the hurt game.

Pas was a phenom destroyer in his prime, fighting a prime pacquiao who wants to tear your head off who would rather die than lose is a different story.
      Prime pac would have been knocked out by Floyd
      Floyd beats Pac everytime
      He's just much smarter than manny

Comment

Originally posted by Mc,Lovin View Post
        Prime pac would have been knocked out by Floyd
        Floyd beats Pac everytime
        He's just much smarter than manny
        You can't call a fight that never happened.

Nobody knows what a prime pacquiao vs Floyd would have looked like because it didn't happen.

Comment

You can't call a fight that never happened.

Nobody knows what a prime pacquiao vs Floyd would have looked like because it didn't happen.
          OK call it an educated guess
          I wanted Manny to win btw

Comment

OK call it an educated guess
            I wanted Manny to win btw
            How is saying Mayweather knocks out a prime Pacquiao educated? It's stupid and baseless, what has Mayweather ever shown to suggest he'd stop a prime Pacquiao. Let me guess, because Pacquiao would be more aggressive that means he'd run into Mayweather's vicious imaginary counter-punches like the vicious counters all the other aggressive fighters Mayweather has fought have run into. You're imagining Mayweather as Marquez is the problem here. Marquez hits harder and he could barely hurt Pacquiao let alone stop him until the 4th fight.
            Last edited by SplitSecond; 12-07-2016, 05:36 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by SplitSecond View Post
              How is saying Mayweather knocks out a prime Pacquiao educated? It's stupid and baseless, what has Mayweather ever shown to suggest he'd stop a prime Pacquiao. Let me guess, because Pacquiao would be more aggressive that means he'd run into Mayweather's vicious imaginary counter-punches like the vicious counters all the other aggressive fighters Mayweather has fought have run into. You're imagining Mayweather as Marquez is the problem here. Marquez hits harder and he could barely hurt Pacquiao let alone stop him until the 4th fight.
              I didn't even mention Marquez
              Don't speak for me
              It's an opinion and I'm entitled to it
              And it's a very valid opinion
              And as for Marquez being "Barely able to hurt many"
              Just take a look at this

That hurt more than just Manny,it hurt a whole nation
              And Manny woke up different
              THAT HURT!!

Comment

I didn't even mention Marquez
                Don't speak for me
                It's an opinion and I'm entitled to it
                And it's a very valid opinion
                And as for Marquez being "Barely able to hurt many"
                Just take a look at this

That hurt more than just Manny,it hurt a whole nation
                And Manny woke up different
                THAT HURT!!
                Based on your gif though the guy has a point. Floyd has never once in his career hit somebody that hard. That was a perfect shot.

Marquez put his entire soul into that punch. He timed it he set it up, manny dove into it and it landed.

Comment

Based on your gif though the guy has a point. Floyd has never once in his career hit somebody that hard. That was a perfect shot.

Marquez put his entire soul into that punch. He timed it he set it up, manny dove into it and it landed.
                  Nah Marquez was on the juice. Marquez has hit pacquaio with perfect shots a few times before

Comment

The triangle comparisons have always been meaningless. They have 3 completely different styles

Marquez is a counterpuncher boxer / brawler with an iron chin.

Manny is a pressure boxer-puncher/brawler with speed, power and stamina.

Floyd is a defensive strategist with a reach advantage over everyone he fights.

Marquez doesn't have the tools to beatayweather, and pac is a good styl matchup for Marquez because pac gives him endless looks.
                    Last edited by DARKSEID; 12-07-2016, 09:59 AM.

Comment

Working...
                    X