Ruslan Chagaev vs. Lucas Browne on March 5 in Grozny

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Damn working on the weekend

Comment

• Chagaev traded hooks with a brawler, bad idea. An entertaining HW fight, we need more of these.

Comment

• Originally posted by Fetta View Post
        Miracle you say
        and we got it!

could not be happier won both my bets, fantastic comeback!

Comment

• That was a great fight. Good finish from Browne as well.

Comment

• Originally posted by gingerbreadman View Post
            Interesting times. Great stuff from Browne, great belief that he could knock out a concrete peasant. Browne being a Hatton fighter means more UK potential fights too
            Yeah, gotta think David Haye is watching and will be targetting Browne soon enough, and after tonight I hope he gets a nice payday.

Comment

• Very competitive and entertaining fight. Lucas Browne came in with a game plan and he executed it. Browne boxed, he brawled, he showed a lot of toughness, heart and determination and it earned him the big win. Congrats to Browne on a great fight.

Comment

• Lucas Browne will KO David Haye.

Comment

• Originally posted by Clegg View Post
                  Yeah, gotta think David Haye is watching and will be targetting Browne soon enough, and after tonight I hope he gets a nice payday.
                  Was thinking more along the lines of Joshua-Browne. Browne-Haye is good too, but Haye is an absolute nightmare for Browne.

Comment

• Browne-Wilder? Yes, please.

Comment

• Christ, Browne has to fight Fres Oquendo now. Can they not just give him step-aside money, but forever?

Comment

Working...
                      X