No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Peterson: I Don’t Think Matthysse Poses Problems For Me

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Rome-By-Ko View Post
    I do think Peterson is hard to hit cleanly on the inside..He rolls punches well and smothers his opponents shots..Add in the body work he will put in,he has a very strong chance of beating Matt's..Those body shots Petey throws will have sapp some of that power from Matt's as well..I'm getting very excited talking about this fight right here...
    I think it's his offensive inside fighting that makes him dangerous. Not his defensive inside fighting. He's there to hit. Matthysse is the best body puncher in the game. It's gonna be a fairly quick KO, or a long night of Peterson hanging on for dear life.

I see it as 2 similarly styled muscle cars, but one has much more horse power.

Comment

Originally posted by inITtoWINit View Post
      I think it's his offensive inside fighting that makes him dangerous. Not his defensive inside fighting. He's there to hit. Matthysse is the best body puncher in the game. It's gonna be a fairly quick KO, or a long night of Peterson hanging on for dear life.

I see it as 2 similarly styled muscle cars, but one has much more horse power.
      I like that description,lol...I don't know bro,I think Peterson is a better body puncher then Matt's..Peterson goes to the body like if it was as easy as breathing...

Comment

Originally posted by Slappin' Maxie View Post
        You struggled with Ortiz and Khan but Matthysse is a cakewalk....hm.
        Those two guys fight nothing like Matthysee. I would favor Peterson in this fight.

Comment

This war seriously needs to happen. Put it on the Maidana/Lopez card

Comment

Originally posted by budfr View Post
            So you assume that Lucas is slow and has no movement because he is Latino? Well, we have cojones and resistance. Peterson will run and hug like he always does. Ortiz was robbed. A slow, cement feet Rios made Peterson his puta.
            Peterson is actually the flat-footed fighter with zero head movement. He beat an over the hill C fighter in Holt all of a sudden he beats Lucas. Lucas by KO.

Comment

Originally posted by Check View Post
              Those two guys fight nothing like Matthysee. I would favor Peterson in this fight.
              Yeah, he is 1 million times better than Khan on the inside and is far more determined than ******ed Ortiz.

Comment

Originally posted by INGLEWOOD View Post
                Peterson is actually the flat-footed fighter with zero head movement. He beat an over the hill C fighter in Holt all of a sudden he beats Lucas. Lucas by KO.
                Lucas by KO? What are you smoking? If Matthysse lost to Judah and Alexander then he's definitely going to lose to Peterson in DC...

Comment

Originally posted by budfr View Post
                  So you assume that Lucas is slow and has no movement because he is Latino? Well, we have cojones and resistance. Peterson will run and hug like he always does. Ortiz was robbed. Rios made Peterson his puta.

When have you seen Peterson run? Everyone he's fought, he's either banged or boxed. Even against Ortiz he boxed his way back into the fight. Blame Ortiz for the draw, if he would have not back paddled from rounds 4-9 he would have won the fight, but he didn't. Rios fought his younger brother, you clearly don't watch boxing if you got those two mixed up. They fight at two different weight classes. Rios fought the "younger" Peterson brother at 135, Lamont was at 140 from the beginning.

Comment

Originally posted by TensionKiller View Post
                    Yes but was he using pellets for those fights? We saw that Mariuz Wach took huge shots from Wlad, and he was on roids. Roids obviously help.

You're ******ed! Steroids doesn't help you absorb punches better. Wach has never been down in his career, just because he tested for steroids doesn't mean anything. You can either take a punch or you can't. Fernando Vargas was on steroids also and he got his *ss knocked out. Erik Morales tested positive for steroids and he got his *ss knocked out. SO your point isn't valid! Think or search for facts to back up your statement.

Comment

Originally posted by INGLEWOOD View Post
                      Peterson also beat Khan and got off the canvas to draw with Ortiz..Just saying,Lucas by KO while not impossible,would not be my first pick...

Comment

Working...
                      X