Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by silentbob View Post
    The few. The proud.
    can we have popovich?

we'll give you guys mike brown and a 1st round pick.

Comment

• Originally posted by Left Hook Tua View Post
      can we have popovich?

we'll give you guys mike brown and a 1st round pick.
      Some spurs fans would like that unfortunately, they blame pop for every playoff ouster.

Comment

• The Spurs will go 61-21 and get the #1-2 seed, and than lost int eh first or second round.

Comment

• Originally posted by 4Corners View Post
          The Spurs will go 61-21 and get the #1-2 seed, and than lost int eh first or second round.
          We're going all the way this year. OKC just ruined their chemistry and Lakers are a year off a championship.

Comment

• Originally posted by Konstantin View Post
            We're going all the way this year. OKC just ruined their chemistry and Lakers are a year off a championship.
            I think the Lakers will get it together. Everyone said the Heat were a year awa when they looked like crap their first 15-20 games, and they went to the finals, only to have Lebron gag that year (I don't care if Lebron goes to be as great as Michael and Kobe, he gagged as big as I've ever seen a great player gag on that stage in those finals).

Thunder f**ked up BIG TIME letting Harden go. Big time. He was the glue there, in my opinion. I still think they will be tough though. Plus the Clippers will be pretty soild and hopefully take another step forward this year with Paul, Griffin, Jordan, Crawford, Bledsoe, and we'll see if Odom has anything left this year.

Comment

• Spurs All The Way, Well to the Finals atleast!
              My homies video for last season....

Comment

• Parker for the win again!

Comment

• tim looking like 03 duncan tbh

Comment

• duncan with the TD pass

Comment

• Originally posted by silentbob View Post
                      Parker for the win again!

Comment

Working...