No announcement yet.

Marquez beating Pacquiao was the best thing that happened to lil' Floyd

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Big Dunn View Post
    AGreed regarding mosley connecting but Manny's reach is about 4-5 inches less than Mosley's and he is 2 inches shorter. Big difference but I expect manny would land at some point.

Floyd can move far better than Mosley-which did cause manny problems even though he dominated.

Yup it should've.
    I'm sure floyd causes pacman alot of problems, that is obvious. I'm not saying pacman wins and I'm not saying floyd wins. What I'm saying Is I believe floyd didn't want to fight him because it represents a massive risk to his 0 and his marketability should be lose. And I believe floyd couldn't handle a loss mentally. Now we get to Canelo, which is a fight he will win, but there is always a catch with mayweather. I mean 152? What's all that about?

Comment

Originally posted by waxfondler View Post
      c'mon son... overwhelming public opinion is floyd ducked pac. PERIOD.... its not a discussion of who is better. bottomline, fight WOULDVE happened if it WERENT for frantic accusations and bad blood that followed. at the time, pac was in the power position... why would he entertain allegations & stipulations??? instead of the floyd camp saying, "pac is a great champion, but we are about to PROVE he is nothing".... they said, "what pac is doing is unnatural... but, uh, he aint special... easy work... uh... but... we want to clean up the sport... how can he demolish and walk through these fighters??... but, he aint nothing... floyd KOs the midget... uh....but...eggrolls...catchweight...a-side meth..."

pac basically walked away from the whole situation since arum had easy money fights lined up anyway.... so we got the "scared of needles... i, uh, dont know what a steroid is... um... 14 days cut-off.... um... 4 days cut-off...i...uh...um.....we dont need floyd"... so off he went buying his "8th" division title.

sadly for pac, a cherrypick money fight that NOBODY wanted resulted in him getting KTFO... lesson learned i guess...

floyd let a mexican do his dirty work... now floyd can sit back and say it wouldve been "easy work" without people calling him out on it.... floyd & pac missed out on a possible history making payday... on some BULL****.

pac/floyd COULDVE had potential to be a great "ali/frazier" type of rivalry...

Maybe the majority of ppl where you at. By me once Pac made a million and one excuses why not to take the test a lot of ppl became suspicious and thought it was a duck at the tests.

BTW ask Bob how the building for the new statdium in Vegas is going to host the event

Comment

Originally posted by Strictly_UG View Post
        Floyd wasn't going to fight Pacquiao anyway.

50 cent basically admitted that Floyd had been doing his best to avoid Pacquiao, and thats the reason their promotional company fell apart because 50 wanted to make the fight but Floyd didn't.

When 50 finally got Pacquiao on Board, that's when Floyd split. Floyd didn't want any part of this fight.
        No one takes his crying seriously. PAC shouldn't have refused tests and the 40mil

Comment

Working...
        X