No announcement yet.

7.4+ Magnitude Earthquake hits Japan, tsunami warning issued

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Timothy Horton View Post
    i cannot imagine what it must have been like watching those waves about to crash into the shore.
    its like horrible nightmare you can't wake up from I imagine...

Comment

Originally posted by Nodogoshi View Post
      Japan is an earthquake country. It's just troubling because it happened in the same area, which still hasn't recovered from last year's disaster. However the tsunami was only a meter high. I haven't been scouring the news or anything (you tend not to when you live here), but I haven't heard any reports of serious damages. I could tell it was a big one though because it went on longer than usual, although in Tokyo the impact was only about a 4.something.
      I'm glad you're alright, dude.

Comment

It's been 6 hours so I'm guessing no tsunami

Comment

Japan is an earthquake country. It's just troubling because it happened in the same area, which still hasn't recovered from last year's disaster. However the tsunami was only a meter high. I haven't been scouring the news or anything (you tend not to when you live here), but I haven't heard any reports of serious damages. I could tell it was a big one though because it went on longer than usual, although in Tokyo the impact was only about a 4.something.
          good to hear you ok...

Comment

Stay safe, man.

Comment

Not much you can do to stay safe if there's an earthquake. Just hope the structures hold and try not to be hit by falling objects, or try to get outside into an open space if you can. Just part of living in an earthquake zone. Earthquakes don't scare me at all. Even the big one didn't scare me (in fact, I was sitting at the very same desk when it hit as I was today when today's quake hit). I'm just saying, no use even worrying about them. I guess I could do more in the way of stocking some water and canned food though. That's something to consider I guess.

Comment

Yeah thats what the japanese get for hiroshima and nagasaki!!

....wait a minute.
                Last edited by ELHURACAN58; 12-07-2012, 04:56 PM.

Comment

Earthquakes don't kill people, buildings do

Comment

Originally posted by BOLLOCKS View Post
                    Earthquakes don't kill people, buildings do
                    lol...........

Comment

December 21....................

Comment

Working...
                      X