Clear All

• Originally posted by yesir View Post

ZING!
    Wish I could see the image only got the green frog

Comment

• Originally posted by tredh View Post
      Wish I could see the image only got the green frog
      fixed......
      Last edited by Pacquiao'd; 08-24-2012, 01:38 PM.

Comment

• WOW YOU PPL ARE SMOKING SOMTHING SERIOUS

here are the facts

manny fought the better cotto i dont wanna hear this weight drain bs
        cotto was shot against floyd
        bradley is better than cotto

manny tkos cotto again
        sooner

Comment

• Originally posted by revs1227 View Post
          WOW YOU PPL ARE SMOKING SOMTHING SERIOUS

here are the facts

manny tkos cotto again
          sooner
          It's the Floyd stans trying to up Cotto so they can make it a "great" win for Floyd.

Comment

• Closer than the first fight, but i see Pacquiao winning again. Still to fast for Cotto.

Comment

here are the facts

manny tkos cotto again
              sooner
              You must be smoking something because there is no way Bradley is better than Cotto. Just because he survived a fight with Manny doesn't make him better. Cotto isn't shot, he's seen better days, but he isn't shot.

I wonder what all the Mxican fans are gonna say if Cotto beats another Mexican. I can't wait for the excuses.

Comment

• Originally posted by yesir View Post
                gotta love it

I suggest you go look at the tape. That punch was far from clean and look at mosleys feet.
                it's funny how manny haters try to make up excuses...i don't remember mosley complaining about feet getting tangled. mosley said pac's punches were something he has never felt before..he made no excuses. one punch sent mosley to the canvas and had him scared for the rest of the fight...a much bigger canelo couldn't keep mosley off of him let alone knock him down.

Comment

here are the facts

manny tkos cotto again
                  sooner
                  You said nothing factual lol. This discussion has already been done to death, so I'm not even gonna try and rebuttal those statements. Everybody's opinions have been set in stone on this issue.

If Pac wants to fight Cotto, fight him at his weight division. If Cotto agrees to 150, fine by me.
                  Last edited by kiaba360; 08-24-2012, 02:35 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by SoggyLungs View Post
                    it's funny how manny haters try to make up excuses...i don't remember mosley complaining about feet getting tangled. mosley said pac's punches were something he has never felt before..he made no excuses. one punch sent mosley to the canvas and had him scared for the rest of the fight...a much bigger canelo couldn't keep mosley off of him let alone knock him down.
                    Like I said. Go look at the knock down. Look at mosley's feet before he even got hit. Thanks for trying though

Comment

• Originally posted by SoggyLungs View Post
                      Can anyone provide a .Gif so everyone can see.

Thanks

Comment

Working...
                      X