No announcement yet.

Asian Savage

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Xercen View Post
    If you watched the video you would notice that the brick guy attacked when the people withdrawing cash were preoccupied with looking at the atm machine screen.

Unless you are a paranoid mental patient who scans his surroundings every second then getting a brick in the back of your head is the most likely outcome.

Those people had no chance vs that brick guy. He even wore a helmet just in case somebody took his brick off him with the intention to give him a taste of his own medicine. They guy was prepared.

This is all wrong, he had to take at least 4 steps to get to them.

Comment

Bumped for brutality.

Comment

Originally posted by D.I.E.S.E.L View Post
        Bumped for brutality.
        Why do you hate Asians, petrol?

Comment

Originally posted by Terrel View Post
          Why do you hate Asians, petrol?
          petrol? reported for racism! might as well call him oil-slick. jerk.

Comment

Originally posted by Timothy Horton View Post
            petrol? reported for racism! might as well call him oil-slick. jerk.
            You thinking too deep, Timmeh.

I ain't racist to black people at all. Never.

Though, I must admit, the only time I spot them at night is when they smiling

Comment

Libtards want to get rid of florida's stand your ground law so that you would be legally required to run in a case like this with some guy attacking you with a brick and it would be a crime to defend yourself with your gun.

Comment

Originally posted by el*** View Post
                Libtards want to get rid of florida's stand your ground law so that you would be legally required to run in a case like this with some guy attacking you with a brick and it would be a crime to defend yourself with your gun.
                good luck protecting yourself after getting the back of your head cracked via cement block

Comment

Working...
                X