Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who is Victor Ortiz sparring with in preparation for Mayweather?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who is Victor Ortiz sparring with in preparation for Mayweather?

Mayweather is sparring with Kassim Ouma, Sechew Powell & Deandre Latimore. All good southpaw fighters. Who is Ortiz sparring with to prepare himself for Floyd Mayweather jr? We havent heard much of this at all.....I have heard Steve Forbes...but who else
    Last edited by Cash Cow; 09-06-2011, 12:54 PM. Reason: please edit title of thread..made a typo

Ohhh no, he doesnt have anyone in camp that is remotely near Mayweather...

Comment

You can't come close to replicating mayweather. You might laugh, but I think he should have recruited paulie malignaggi. A very slick 147 pounder that is orthodox.

or paul spadafora

Comment

He is sparring with Steve forbes

Comment

Originally posted by Forza View Post
          You can't come close to replicating mayweather. You might laugh, but I think he should have recruited paulie malignaggi. A very slick 147 pounder that is orthodox.

or paul spadafora

I agree

Comment

i find it pretty interesting that powell and latimore are both in the camp, having fought 2 times. i wonder if there's any bad blood between them and they're trying to outshine each other when they're sparring floyd?

that is a pretty nice list of sparring partners compared to what you hear from most other camps.

Comment

I thought I saw somewhere he was using Karl Dargan

Comment

Originally posted by aboustar View Post
                He is sparring with Steve forbes
                yeah I heard about Forbes...but who else

Comment

forbes is a wifebeater spy... if you fight wifebeater you should not use him for sparring

Comment

Working...
                  X