No announcement yet.

Start charging drug dealers with harsher penalties so they stop selling

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Start charging drug dealers with harsher penalties so they stop selling

Sick of my brother making random noises because he is cracked up on bad ****.

Pavlik has an alcohol problems my brother has drug problems... And I hate him always making random noises and acting weird when he is on drugs.

Originally posted by LegendOfLink View Post
    Sick of my brother making random noises because he is cracked up on bad ****.

Pavlik has an alcohol problems my brother has drug problems... And I hate him always making random noises and acting weird when he is on drugs.
    you fool that's why America's prison are overcrowded and costly

Comment

They should get life for selling drugs.

Comment

Maybe you should help your brother with his addiction rather than ruin lives of others and put an even heavier strain on the prison system...

You would want to pay with your tax dollars to support these drug dealers in prison?

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by triggerhapppy View Post
            They should get life for selling drugs.
            and then others are going to keep selling it, so what are you going to do build more prisons?

Comment

Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
              you fool that's why America's prison are overcrowded and costly
              Kill the drug deals then. They're already killing my brother slowly with their drugs. It sends a message to criminals that if you want to break the law then face the real penalty and thats death.

One day I'm going to wake up and my brother probably will be dead from a drug-overdose. Drug-dealers= murderers. That killed Katsidis's brother, now they're going to end up killing my brother.

Comment

Addicts will find some way of getting high no matter if the drug is illegal or legal.

People have even taken to consuming OTC drugs, huffing canned air, cooking their own drugs (meth), or simply grow their own cannabis.

Drug fiends are the problem, drug dealers are just business men under another name.

Better solution is to decriminalize drug possession and try to take the money out of drugs. If people can't get rich from selling drugs they won't be tempted to sell them.

People like the TS are simply hypocrites.
                Last edited by Boxingtech718v2; 07-27-2011, 08:16 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by LegendOfLink View Post
                  Kill the drug deals then. They're already killing my brother slowly with their drugs. It sends a message to criminals that if you want to break the law then face the real penalty and thats death.

One day I'm going to wake up and my brother probably will be dead from a drug-overdose. Drug-dealers= murderers. That killed Katsidis's brother, now they're going to end up killing my brother.
                  I am for dire measures but how many people will follow us and dire measures for addicts too, sure your brother would also be in for it

Comment

people should be free to do as they please within respecting each other's property

Comment

Working...
                    X