• Show
Clear All

• floyd haters stop nit picking and just say"I HATE FLOYD"

oh floyds drinking a coke he's not serious
    oh that sparring session was fake and that was ketchup on that guys face
    oh floyds a racist cause he called the asian lady chung li

jmm drinks some damn piss and...........oh he's bad ass

wtf???????????????

I dont hate floyd.............i just think he cherrypicks.........later in his career

Comment

Another boat flipper thread. Who would have expected that?

Comment

I don't hate Floyd I just think if he wants to fight at 147 he should fight Welterweights.

Comment

in episode 3, not to be outdone by Marquez, Floyd should eat his own ****

Comment

Originally posted by hammerhiem View Post
            I don't hate Floyd I just think if he wants to fight at 147 he should fight Welterweights.
            Well the fight is at 144...but anyway

Larry why would they ever be honest and say that?

Comment

I agree that people do tend to nitpick anything floyd does and turn it into a negative but its all good. Floyd is the villain in boxing, sorta like the bad guy in wrestling. But boxing is real and at the end of the day they might hate him but you cant ever take away his accomplishments, skills or just the FACT that he is arguably the best boxer of our generation.

Comment

I don't hate Floydy boy. He just gets on my nerves sometimes. I know he is not a bad guy deep inside. He showed that in the fight against Judah. After that incredible foul that Judah committed on him, he still had the decency enough to embrace him after the fight. That convinced me that this guy is not evil.

Comment

Originally posted by The_Executioner View Post
                  Well the fight is at 144...but anyway

Larry why would they ever be honest and say that?
                  We both know that the 3lb difference in weigh in weight will have no effect on either fighters fight weight.

My point stands.

Comment

I could care less if people like Floyd as a person but I'll debate with anyone who tries to **** on his achievements and such...

And I'd do the same wit B-Hop and any other fighter I like...

Comment

Working...
                    X