Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Golovkin's Promoter Confirms Interest in Bernard Hopkins Fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by HeroBando View Post
    Whatever it is, he should strip this 155 joker, unless he finds his balls by Sept #bodynotready
    Was Canelo body not ready before or after Golovkin told Ward 164 and then later expressed interest in a 51 year old Hopkins at the full 168? :bukkake:

Comment

Originally posted by SeekDaGreat View Post
      Was Canelo body not ready before or after Golovkin told Ward 164 and then later expressed interest in a 51 year old Hopkins at the full 168? :bukkake:
      You're not making sense. What does any of that had to do with Canelo making the most disgraceful CW request of all time, in order to duck a mando?

Comment

Lil G's fan base is deflecting to Canelo as if that erases Lil Gs contradicting, safe playing, checkered past. "I'm trying to unify these titles doe." LMAO.

This last charade officially made him "Lil G."

Comment

You're not making sense. What does any of that had to do with Canelo making the most disgraceful CW request of all time, in order to duck a mando?
          Did Canelo make that disgraceful CW request before or after Lil G told Ward they could fight at 164 only and then later expressed interest in fighting a 51 year old Hopkins at 168. LMAO.

#ButButCaneloDidThis

Comment

Please do tell us more about Canelo in a thread regarding Lil G desperate to fight a 51 year old Bernard Hopkins. LMAO.

Alright, I'm going to let you breathe now. I'll stop picking on you...I understand tonight was like knowing you didn't have a shot with the prom queen, you've known that for sometime but you went and asked her out anyways...and then you heard "no" straight from the horses mouth.

Brutal night. I'm sorry.
            Last edited by SeekDaGreat; 02-09-2016, 12:00 AM.

Comment

Did Canelo make that disgraceful CW request before or after Lil G told Ward they could fight at 164 only and then later expressed interest in fighting a 51 year old Hopkins at 168. LMAO.

#ButButCaneloDidThis
              No I mean what Canelo demands goes down in history books as most pathetic CW request ever.

Lemme explain something, stupid: both guys are making a concession with 168. That's how it is usually goes, if you're going up for a big fight vs bigger B sider,they make both a purse and weight concession. A siders don't. B siders who want 50/50 and no weight concession better call their lawyers to ensure 3 tuneups before going in vs the best.

And no, weight concessions are not in play when you're holding a belt in that division, much less lineal, sorry

Comment

No I mean what Canelo demands goes down in history books as most pathetic CW request ever.

Lemme explain something, stupid: both guys are making a concession with 168. That's how it is usually goes, if you're going up for a big fight vs bigger B sider,they make both a purse and weight concession. A siders don't. B siders who want 50/50 and no weight concession better call their lawyers to ensure 3 tuneups before going in vs the best.

And no, weight concessions are not in play when you're holding a belt in that division, much less lineal, sorry
                So let's just get something clear, you did call me stupid after Lil G told Ward fight only at 164, after Canelo made disgraceful CW demand, and after Lil G is now ready to fight a senior citizen at the full 168 lbs, also at a weight the said senior citizen hasn't campaigned at in nearly 10 years. In that chronological order as well, correct?

Yes or No? Log off

Comment

So let's just get something clear, you did call me stupid after Lil G told Ward fight only at 164, after Canelo made disgraceful CW demand, and after Lil G is now ready to fight a senior citizen at the full 168 lbs, also at a weight the said senior citizen hasn't campaigned at in nearly 10 years. In that chronological order as well, correct?

Yes or No? Log off
                  I'm just explaining how boxing works, dummy. It's really comical you go from boosting Body Not Ready to sigging a guy needs 3 lawyer enforced tuneups to fight a guy 50yr old Hopkins didn't think twice of fighting

Comment

Originally posted by hitking View Post
                    Now watch this clown's lil c0ckl1cks try and justify a 51yr old Hopkins being a "bigger fight than Ward."
                    you clowns are the idiots who cant see whats what. GGG aint fighting Hops. Period. Loeffler is just being polite, as Hops is an HBO analyst and a partner in Golden boy.

Comment

• Originally posted by OnePunch View Post
                      you clowns are the idiots who cant see whats what. GGG aint fighting Hops. Period. Loeffler is just being polite, as Hops is an HBO analyst and a partner in Golden boy.
                      Lol, please stop.

Comment

Working...
                      X