Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Do you actually think Deontay Wilder vs Alexander Povetkin gets made next?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Do you actually think Deontay Wilder vs Alexander Povetkin gets made next?

Do you actually think Deontay Wilder vs Alexander Povetkin gets made next?

I really hope this fight happens in May/June.
    Yes
    59.52%
    No
    28.57%
    Wilder vs Zelenoff
    11.90%

I actually do. Wilder literally has to unless he wants to get stripped.

There is a chance wilder offers povetkin such a huge amount of step aside money with a promise for next fight that Sasha can't refuse... This is only if the opponent is Fury... I can't see a big enough purse to offer the step aside money unless it is a Fury fight.

Comment

I hope so but i voted no because it to much to ask for a great fight now adays

Comment

Wilder and his team are such scared ******* nothing would surprise me, doe.

I can see him dumping the title like Quillin did before Korobov fight...

They know Povetkin is so many levels above anybody Wilder has fought and there is a huge change Povetkin shatters his chin and ruins him permanently...

Povetkin has been on a friggen murdering spree of top 10 HW's since the loss to Klitschko... Except Each Povetkin's last five or so opponents have been just about the best available

Comment

I think Wilder will not fight him next and he won't be stripped of his title. I have heard about this fight for a long time and Povetkin seems to want it but Wilder with rather fight lesser fighters in Alabama. I hope I am wrong and Wilder fights a top 5 world rated heavyweight for the first time in his career.

Comment

Sorry. I meant to say Wilder would rather fight lesser fighters than Povetkin in Alabama. The WBC seldom carry out their threats.

Comment

all boils down to that belt.

If haymon works out a deal and WBC bows down than that povetkin fight is not happening, if WBC holds firm than Wilder will have to man up.

Comment

I think it gets made, I don't think it's a great fight but Povetkin could give Wilder a lot of trouble.

Comment

I doubt it. Probably a unification fight with Martin more likely.

Comment

Haymon will buy more time Yea he probably rematches Charlie Z

Comment

Working...
                    X