Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Scored it 10-2 for DeGale. EASY win.

Comment

• Originally posted by techliam View Post
      Would the no.1 168lber really scrape an either way fight with Bute?

Maybe, the division is dire
      He didn't he won easy.. open your eyes.

Originally posted by SilverMiles View Post
      7-5 Bute. Bute looked good, pressed the action, sapped Degale energy and forced him into slapping with his punches.

Could see a draw but Degale needs to work on his amateur fighting style and learn how to throw a proper punch.
      Give up boxing bro.

Comment

• Originally posted by -DSG- View Post
        Cause your a fn idiot lol of course it was a close fight.��
        Even when DeGale's activity decreased, Bute still wasn't landing all that much. He just didn't win, nor was it close for me.

Originally posted by Superbee View Post
        Why exactly would Bute want to move up ? I mean... why ? If there's anything left for him to grab, SMW is the place...
        I didn't say it was realistic, just that I enjoy watching Bute get beaten from pillar to post (again) and Beterbiev would be the perfect candidate to do just that. Regardless of how most people felt about his performance, he still looked overly-defensive/gun-shy and I just wasn't impressed. I want him to be matched against guys like Smith/Ramirez/Uzcategui, guys who have a chance to KO him.

Comment

• Originally posted by RichCCFC View Post
          He didn't he won easy.. open your eyes.

Give up boxing bro.
          Why because I scored in favor of Bute, many close rounds could have went either way. Bute hurt Degale those final two rounds and after the 8th Degale was mostly slapping with his punches.

Now do you score slaps as clean blows, because I don't. I can see it 7-5 either way or a draw. But to say I need to give up boxing because I scored a close fight in favor of Bute who I feel hurt Degale is insanity.

It's certainly a better arguement to make than the people saying Cotto beat Canelo last weekend 8-4 lol.

Learn to score a fight and than we'll talk because if you had wider than 7-5 either man your blind.

Comment

• Originally posted by SilverMiles View Post
            7-5 Bute. Bute looked good, pressed the action, sapped Degale energy and forced him into slapping with his punches.

Could see a draw but Degale needs to work on his amateur fighting style and learn how to throw a proper punch.
            Originally posted by SilverMiles View Post
            Why because I scored in favor of Bute, many close rounds could have went either way. Bute hurt Degale those final two rounds and after the 8th Degale was mostly slapping with his punches.

Now do you score slaps as clean blows, because I don't. I can see it 7-5 either way or a draw. But to say I need to give up boxing because I scored a close fight in favor of Bute who I feel hurt Degale is insanity.

It's certainly a better arguement to make than the people saying Cotto beat Canelo last weekend 8-4 lol.

Learn to score a fight and than we'll talk because if you had wider than 7-5 either man your blind.
            lmfao.. DeGale was the only one who landed clean punches.

Comment

• Originally posted by RichCCFC View Post
              lmfao.. DeGale was the only one who landed clean punches.
              Lmao now I know you're trolling, I wouldn't disagree with you on Degale earning the victory but to say he was the only one landing punches is silly.

Bute hurt Degale in the final rounds and was spliting his guard among the ropes with straight lefts. Did you watch the fight sober my friend?

Close fight, the titlist got it, no complains from me.

Okay now I see you scored it 10-2 Degale and I need to stop watching boxing lol.

Comment

Lmao now I know you're trolling, I wouldn't disagree with you on Degale earning the victory but to say he was the only one landing punches is silly.

Bute hurt Degale in the final rounds and was spliting his guard among the ropes with straight lefts. Did you watch the fight sober my friend?

Close fight, the titlist got it, no complains from me.

Okay now I see you scored it 10-2 Degale and I need to stop watching boxing lol.
                Yes.. you should. Watch it again with the blinkers off.

Comment

• The fix was ON! Neutral judges, but they slipped the Andrade fight ref in there! How did team Degale miss that?! Quick, controversial stoppage in effect ! Degale didn't get knocked down, or hurt enough for the ref to pull the trigger, and make it look legit!

That's the only reason he got a fair shake! I just don't know why these boxers agree to a site that isn't neutral! It would have to be a ton of money! Man, all Bute had to do was get a KD or multiple undefended punches and he wins! They hooked it up so it didn't matter that there was neutral judging! Degale a very lucky man to be leaving Canada with that belt.
                  Last edited by SHO_RULEZ; 11-30-2015, 02:50 AM.

Comment

• degale has sparks of quality but then he starts doing stuff that makes you think he can do so much better, he lets himself down, he starts giving the fight away for no reason, i actually felt sorry for bute because he really give it ago, degale really should of did better in my opinion and stopped him, look at what froch did to bute, that is what should of happened

Comment

DeGales hometown judging in Skysports had it a draw does that not say it all?

115-114 to Bute for me I watched without the sound the first time so I'm more than happy with my scorecard.

Comment

Working...
                      X