Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Kazakh boxer Sergey Lipinets (7-0) vs. Haskell Rhodes (23-0) on Bounce TV Oct 30

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DLT View Post
    I've seen Rhodes a lot.I don't think Sr. trains him anymore unless they got back together. I know he was sparring with Pac and got signed by Harmon. He's only got one great win and that may have been a gift. He's more of a local level fighter with no chance of being world class.
    He's 23-0 and has sparred with some world-class boxers.

Comment

I know what he is. Check the record/resume of his opponents. He's solid but if you are looking at him to win a title or anything, he has no chance. He's not on that level

Comment

Originally posted by DLT View Post
        I've seen Rhodes a lot.I don't think Sr. trains him anymore unless they got back together. I know he was sparring with Pac and got signed by Harmon. He's only got one great win and that may have been a gift. He's more of a local level fighter with no chance of being world class.
        There's a recent vid of him training in floyds gym so he might be with sr. Or someone else in the gym

Comment

Lipinets adjusted to Rhodes' speed and footwork and dominated the later rounds.

Solid performance. He has talent, but needs a top trainer.

Comment

Originally posted by Freedom. View Post
            Lipinets adjusted to Rhodes' speed and footwork and dominated the later rounds.

Solid performance. He has talent, but needs a top trainer.
            Is there any vids of the fight on YouTube? I never heard of either guy but like to check out upcoming talent.

Comment

Originally posted by deanrw View Post
              Is there any vids of the fight on YouTube? I never heard of either guy but like to check out upcoming talent.
              Nothing yet, but Thompson-Scott is up on YouTube so I expect the Lipinets-Rhodes fight will soon be there.

Comment

Originally posted by Freedom. View Post
                Nothing yet, but Thompson-Scott is up on YouTube so I expect the Lipinets-Rhodes fight will soon be there.
                Thanks man. I have been falling behind lately when it comes to boxing. Too many other sports have been filling my time also the past couple months.

Comment

Originally posted by deanrw View Post
                  Thought you coukd go on PBC website and watch all fights

Comment

Originally posted by Fetta View Post
                    Thought you coukd go on PBC website and watch all fights
                    They have highlights videos of past fights there.

But they don't have the highlights video from last night's fight up yet.

Comment

It'll be up within a couple of days... I thought some other source would have it though

Comment

Working...
                      X