Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Antonio Margarito Looking Slim For Return

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Once Canelo beats Cotto he should fight Margacheato on cindo de Mayo weekend next year. End this bum on the big stage so he never comes back. Guy should have been banned for life after the Mosley fight.

Comment

Dat eye

Comment

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
        Probably because he's a dirty cheater who tried to use loaded wraps?

But let me guess. You give him a pass for all that because he's Mexican, doe?
        Calling someone a dirty cheater with an AV of a guy that got busted twice.

Comment

Originally posted by Golovkin View Post
          WAR MARGARITOOOOO!!!!!!! The eye still looks strange but **** it, its better to die as a warrior than to live as a coward. We ready to lose the eye in war, Margarito is about that life!! I respect that, pride #1.

Meanwhile, Maquitsee be like:

"mai eye, no mas no mas. ahhh it, it look blurry no masss la concha de su madreee"

lol coward
          You are one pathetic, cowardly muthafucka you know that?

You spent ages talking non stop **** about the Mayweather's, then you put up a video of yourself meeting Roger and you acted like the biggest pansy, bootlicking ****** around. It was cringeworthy how obsequious you are to someone you talked **** about non stop.

You're the type that talks so loud and so much, everyone knows straight away that you're just a big ****ing doormat in real life and that you need the internet to act tough because it's anonymous.

Weak, cowardly ****.

Comment

Originally posted by daggum View Post
            floyd retires again lol. he was so scared of marg. 7 million to figth him or 3 million to fight sharmba? hmmm what happened! scared to death. both guys were found out to be cheaters so it would have been a fair fight but its a shame floyd didn't care about money.
            You're still talking about something that happened nearly ten years ago after both guys have moved on and finished their careers? Time to drop it Daggum.

Comment

Originally posted by Golovkin View Post
              WAR MARGARITOOOOO!!!!!!! The eye still looks strange but **** it, its better to die as a warrior than to live as a coward. We ready to lose the eye in war, Margarito is about that life!! I respect that, pride #1.

Meanwhile, Maquitsee be like:

"mai eye, no mas no mas. ahhh it, it look blurry no masss la concha de su madreee"

lol coward
              lmaoooooooooooo

Comment

Originally posted by BennyST View Post
                You are one pathetic, cowardly muthafucka you know that?

You spent ages talking non stop **** about the Mayweather's, then you put up a video of yourself meeting Roger and you acted like the biggest pansy, bootlicking ****** around. It was cringeworthy how obsequious you are to someone you talked **** about non stop.

You're the type that talks so loud and so much, everyone knows straight away that you're just a big ****ing doormat in real life and that you need the internet to act tough because it's anonymous.

Weak, cowardly ****.
                Would green you if i could.

Great f**king post.

Comment

Karma was a *****. His ring return is her sequel.....

Comment

Not that he's ever been fast to begin with but I saw some of his recent mitt work and he was laughably slow or I should say slower. This isn't gonna end well for him, his chin has always been easy to tap and any decent puncher is gonna derail whatever momentum he looks to gain.

There is like this weird side of me that wouldn't mind Canelo-Margarito

Comment

I swear it didnt look like that before the Cotto fight, its gotton worse.

And glass eye... you can see his irs moving.

Comment

Working...
                      X