Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mayweather vs. Cotto post fight Thread -DON'T make new threads about the fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can you (or anybody accurately translate this to English? Thanks for posting it jose, you the man!

Comment

• Originally posted by ianblake View Post
      Miguel A. Cotto ‏ @RealMiguelCotto

I feel great. Just resting In my SkyLoft with my family. Nothing to be down about. I respect the judges dec. but I completely disagree.

http://twitter.com/#!/realmiguelcotto
      Once he rewatches the fight, he'll see differently.

Comment

• Originally posted by jazluvr View Post
        Can you (or anybody accurately translate this to English? Thanks for posting it jose, you the man!
        No problem...
        working on it...

Comment

• Originally posted by jose830 View Post
          No problem...
          working on it...
          Cheers, looking fwd.

Comment

• Originally posted by jose830 View Post
            http://www.vocero.com/cotto-en-desac...n-la-decision/

El Vocero Spanish newspaper...
            is in Spanish...

El ahora excampeón de las 154 libras de la AMB, Miguel Cotto, prefirió expresarse a través de la redes sociales tras su derrota por decisión unánime contra Floyd Mayweather Jr.” Me siento muy bien, aquí con mi familia descansado. Respeto la dec. de los jueces pero en completo desacuerdo….”, dijo el boricua en su cuenta de Twitter.Contrario a los reportes de que Cotto fue directo al hospital luego del revés, el cagüeño se dirigió a descansar a su lujosa suite junto a su familia en el MGM Grand Arena, donde se escenificó el combate.Cotto no asistió a la coferencia de prensa luego de la pelea.“Los jueces dicen que perdí la pelea… tengo que aceptar mi derrota. Traje lo mejor de mí esta noche y lo hice todas las mañanas de mi campamento. Estoy feliz con la pelea que presenté y con mi demostración”, expresó el puertorriqueño en un aparte con ESPNDeportes.comCotto arriba a Puerto Rico el domingo a las 7:00 de la noche.
            So you're gonna make the Russian guy translate it? Ok.

He feels very good. He's resting with his family. He respects the decision of the judges but he completely disagrees with it (not sure wtf that's supposed to mean). The judges said he lost, so he has to accept his loss. He brought his best (last night) and throughout his training camp. He's happy with the fight that he put up. Pretty generic ****.

Comment

• Cotto fought an amazing fight. He dished out a lot of punishment, but he took twice as much. He was badly hurt in the 12th. I think he went straight to the locker room because he was in a world of pain, and he probably just wanted to sit down and relax. Great fight.

Comment

• Translated with google

The now 154-pound former champion of the WBA, Miguel Cotto, he chose to express themselves through the social networks after his unanimous decision loss to Floyd Mayweather Jr. "​​I feel very well rested here with my family. Respect the dec. of the judges but completely disagree .... "Rodriguez said in his account Twitter.Contrario to reports that Cotto went straight to hospital after the setback, Caguas went to rest in your luxurious suite with his family in the MGM Grand Arena, where they staged the combate.Cotto not attend the kickoff press after the fight. "The judges say that I lost the fight ... I have to accept my defeat. I brought my best tonight and I did every morning of my camp. I'm happy with the fight and I presented my show, "the Puerto Rican on the sidelines with top ESPNDeportes.comCotto Puerto Rico on Sunday at 7:00 pm.

Comment

• Cotto says he accepts his defeat and agree with the decision.

"The now 154-pound former champion of the WBA, Miguel Cotto, he chose to express themselves through the social networks after his unanimous decision loss to Floyd Mayweather Jr. "​​I feel very well rested here with my family. Respect the dec. of the judges but completely disagree .... "Rodriguez said in his account Twitter.Contrario to reports that Cotto went straight to hospital after the setback, Caguas went to rest in your luxurious suite with his family in the MGM Grand Arena, where they staged the combate.Cotto not attend the kickoff press after the fight. "The judges say that I lost the fight ... I have to accept my defeat. I brought my best tonight and I did every morning of my camp. I'm happy with the fight and I presented my show, "the Puerto Rican on the sidelines with top ESPNDeportes.comCotto Puerto Rico on Sunday at 7:00 pm."

Comment

• Lesser fights have won that award because of the name recognition, but I wouldn't call it the fight of the year, not at all.

Comment

• whats wrong with people think cotto won. I thought the fight was closer than the de la hoya fight. I thought the fight was closer than what cotto got credit for but im not gonna say it was a robbery. Floyd was flawless at the end thought i wish he fought that way all the time great fight. I think HBO is a little biased though thats just me. Its funny how most fighters who fight the way floyd fights dont get decisions in these type of fight. A lot of times ring generalship is graded and i felt that cotto controlled the ring. Do i not know **** about boxing? absolutely not iv boxed and trained and iv been watching boxing for a long time. Stop being so naive man. Im not complaining cuz its not a robbery i could see how people could think floyd won but i dont think it was 118-110 or 117-111 think about it?

Comment

Working...
                      X