Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

When ever my wife gets sick it turns me on.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Bobby No Sex View Post
    ur dick will get burned because of her puzzy temperature. but again u dont got a wife so fawk urself.
    How dare you speak to a BS legend that way?

Comment

Originally posted by Footbreath! View Post
      How dare you speak to a BS legend that way?
      u know why i know u dont really got a wife? it's because ur post is already a give away. u said u rub her forehead when all in all u brag about having foot fetish. so instead of her forehead why not the foot?

am i right?

Comment

Originally posted by Bobby No Sex View Post
        u know why i know u dont really got a wife? it's because ur post is already a give away. u said u rub her forehead when all in all u brag about having foot fetish. so instead of her forehead why not the foot?

am i right?
        Why should I care if you don't believe I have a wife.? You're nothing to me.

Comment

Why should I care if you don't believe I have a wife.? You're nothing to me.
          why u replied?

Comment

that's nasty moofokkka

hit dat dro and stop being nasty

Comment

there's a reason why in brothels, you pay more for hot vagina.

Comment

That actually sounds a little bit like those men who feed their women up to become grossly obese. They do it so they can completely control the woman. I think a visit to a shrink is in order for those types.

Comment

When my wife is sick in bed it turns me on because she is vulnerable and weak. First I would feel her forehead for fever and then I start rubbing her ****. I'll ask if she wants to have sex(quickie) because maybe it will make her feel better. Anyone else gets turned on like this?
                  inject your wife with a hiv-infected blood so ull be turned on to her as long as she lives.

Comment

Working...
                  X