Collapse
No announcement yet.

James Toney vs Kimbo Slice.. who wins?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

James Toney still knows the motions, and has better stamina than Kimbo.

Kimbo gasses out in the second round after missing everything he throws, and repeated right hands on the chin put him to sleep not long after.

Comment

Lights out, would school Kimbo and wait until he is gassed out..by the 4th rd and just brutally knock him out.

Comment

Kimbo wont know what to do againts Toney's shoulder roll and slick style

Comment

Toney would catch his biscuit chin all night

Comment

Toney easy! This is a stupid question really.

Comment

After seeing how dreadful Toney was vs Lebedev its hard to pick him against anyone.

Kimbo however despite his promising unbeaten record is a known quantity and almost came a cropper vs that unknown Aussie. Toney as bad as he is, isnt quite that bad.

I expect if they met Kimbo I dont think either guy could "crush" the other. Kimbo would come out all guns blazing and win the 1st couple of rounds just based on intensity and power which Toney no longer has but as it slows down and both guys settle it will suit the experienced better boxer Toney. Wouldnt be a pretty spectacle because both guys would be gassed and holding on wrestling but the better cleaner work would be from Toney. Hed pull away in the 2nd half and take a decision. If he cant pull it off that tells him everything he needs to know

Comment

Originally posted by Skittlez View Post
                Dude.. Toney isn't beating Kimbo Slice lol.

James Toney at this stage of his career is shot.. his reflexes are gone and he will not be able to work the jab in to keep Slice off him.

Toney never had 1 punch KO Power even during his prime.. to think he can beat a 6'4 250 pound muscled heavyweight like Slice is insane.
                Man are you related to Kimbo because your hanging off his b***s! First off Kimbos 6'1, secondly Toney doesn't have one punch KO power, but is an excellent accurate counter puncher, you don't have 45 KOs for nothing. To think that he wouldn't be able to be able to beat a rank amateur who wings his punches and only has power is ridiculous! He's hung with huge punchers before, your telling me Kimbo hits harder than Sam Peters? Come on, and Peters was a far better boxer than Kimbo. I would think Toney wins a lopsided UD but wouldn't be surprised if he scored a TKO, I mean the if Roy Nelson can do it....

Comment

This thread is blasphemous

I refuse to validate it with an answer
                  Last edited by DARKSEID; 02-01-2013, 09:36 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by dan_cov View Post
                    Toney as old, faded & out of shape as he is would knock Kimbo out with severe ease.
                    this ^^^^^^

Comment

Originally posted by toshmurph View Post
                      Man are you related to Kimbo because your hanging off his b***s! First off Kimbos 6'1, secondly Toney doesn't have one punch KO power, but is an excellent accurate counter puncher, you don't have 45 KOs for nothing. To think that he wouldn't be able to be able to beat a rank amateur who wings his punches and only has power is ridiculous! He's hung with huge punchers before, your telling me Kimbo hits harder than Sam Peters? Come on, and Peters was a far better boxer than Kimbo. I would think Toney wins a lopsided UD but wouldn't be surprised if he scored a TKO, I mean the if Roy Nelson can do it....
                      Sam Peter is a poor man's Kimbo Slice.

Comment

Working...
                      X