Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bradley already planning victory party

BRADLEY ALREADY PLANNING VICTORY PARTY
    By John McCormick

Timothy Bradley will be in for the biggest test of his career on June 9th, when he challenges Manny Pacquiao for the WBO welterweight championship in Las Vegas. Many experts are picking Pacquiao to destroy Bradley, but others are not so quick to agree, predicting Bradley, the reigning world junior welterweight champion, will upset Pacquiao. One person that is quick to agree with those calling for an upset is Bradley himself. The undefeated Bradley is so confident that he has already planned a post-fight celebration party at the hotel hosting the fight, the MGM Grand.

"I am extremely confident. I am in the best shape of my life and I am prepared. There is no reason not to be confident. Manny Pacquiao is a great fighter. I have watched him for years, he is amazing, but I will win on June 9th" stated Bradley during a media conference call late last week.

Bradley, who will be fighting at the welterweight limit of 147 pounds for only the second time in his career, is already on weight. "I weighed myself when I left the gym today and I was 147 pounds, so I will probably weigh in a little light for the fight. I would say probably 144 or 145, I'll be light" claimed Bradley.

Bradley looks and acts the part of an appropraite foil for Pacquiao. He is in tremendous shape and seems extremely confident in his abilities. However, we have seen countless fighters with a great physique and confidence get blown out in big fights. Will Bradley be added to the list? He doesn't seem to think so.

"June 9th I will shock the world."

Follow John on Twitter: @JMcCormick_BT

Send questions and comments to: jmccormick43@aol.com

Upset of the decade....perhaps?

Comment

Originally posted by ronniejunior View Post
      he undefeated Bradley is so confident that he has already planned a post-fight celebration party at the hotel hosting the fight, the MGM Grand.
      Yeah let's overlook the greatest opponent you ever faced.

Comment

Originally posted by Light_Speed View Post
        it's called mental preparation and visualization, he believes he'll win, so he's speaking his win into existence by acting in harmony with his beliefs, thus the planned victory party....it's called THE Law of Attraction...

Pacquiao has planned victory parties as well ahead of time if I'm not mistaken..

Comment

remember folks, the winner is already set
          in house judging top rank ftw!

Comment

I like the confidence but I don't like him jumping the gun. Focus on the fight first Tim......

Comment

Come on man, plan it after you win

Comment

Originally posted by Light_Speed View Post
                Really.. ?

Comment

Originally posted by D.I.E.S.E.L View Post
                  Upset of the decade....perhaps?
                  Pacquiao is only a 3 to 1 favorite so Bradley winning would be an upset but not that big of one at all.

Comment

it will be pizza and sodas in the emergency room

Comment

Working...
                    X