No announcement yet.

brock lesnar is back!!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by iLovesoccermoms View Post
    With Lesnar back and The Rock wanting another title run Raw looks pretty damn sweet and interesting so far this year
    Supposedly they're bringing Batista back too, soon. Reason being, now that Mania is over, Triple H, HBK, Rock, Undertaker won't be around actively. And it's gonna be a drag for fans.

Nah, Rock just said that. He won't be back until at least half a year goes by, guaranteed.

Comment

Does Brock fold like a cheap deck chair when he gets hit in the wwe aswell? Oh wait.....

Comment

Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post
        I thought that was amazing. Shows people appreciate Daniel Bryan. It was terrible what they did to him at Mania

Funny as fuk when they started chanting "Si Si Si Si" for Alberto Del Rio.
        Yeah it was funny. As I said, while it's still fresh, it will be funny but it will get annoying like the "what" chants, which have been going on for 10 years now. It started Austin, but "what" no longer is about him.

And the "yes" won't be about Bryan either if it stays with the crowd. Just another way for them to attention grab from good promo's, trying to troll the wrestlers.

Comment

RAW WAS FUCKING EPIC! The Main event Daniel Bryan match made me a fan. I didn't know how good he was and how over he was.

It was a fun show and an amazing weekend.

Comment

Originally posted by -Jay- View Post
            Does Brock fold like a cheap deck chair when he gets hit in the wwe aswell? Oh wait.....
            I don't why I feel compelled to do this, maybe it's your disrespectful post but here is what I did.

I took that E-mail of yours, and traced it back to this: http://www.pof.com/viewprofile.aspx?profile_id=36244626

Is this you?

Comment

all they need to do is find a way to bring kurt angle

Comment

Originally posted by flipbjefrox View Post
                Kurt is my second favorite of all time after Bret Hart. I don't care for Lesnar no matter what ring he's in, if he's fighting or rasslin'.....

Comment

Stone Cold >>>>>Lesnar

Comment

Originally posted by flipbjefrox View Post
                    i would love for kurt to come back

Comment

That was really cool. Reminds me of Austin-Tyson. Cena's lip got busted up real good with that first punch.

Comment

Working...
                      X