Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why does Elie Seckbach not do many interviews in the Wildcard Boxing Gym anymore?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why does Elie Seckbach not do many interviews in the Wildcard Boxing Gym anymore?

Why does Elie Seckbach not do many interviews in the Wildcard Boxing Gym anymore?

I remember when Elie was doing videos galore at the Wildcard Boxing Club but now he is just doing them at Robert Garcia's Boxing Academy at the Boxing Gym in Van Nuys.

They don't want him at the WCG anymore.

Comment

because he's an annoying twat

I believe also he was getting in the way of the 24/7 crew at one point as well

Comment

how many big names are training at wildcard right now. pac is training in the philopines, not sure if khan has started yet. no big names are training there right now if im not mistaken.

Comment

Originally posted by Libra_Por_Libra View Post
          They don't want him at the WCG anymore.
          Is that actually true?

Comment

Originally posted by Mayweather41-0 View Post
            Is that actually true?
            partly yes, he became too much of a pest disturbing fighters while training etc.

Comment

Originally posted by Mayweather41-0 View Post

I remember when Elie was doing videos galore at the Wildcard Boxing Club but now he is just doing them at Robert Garcia's Boxing Academy at the Boxing Gym in Van Nuys.
              Because he took the manny ballsucking act on the road... I mean all he does is praise manny anyway, I guess he doesnt have to be in the wild card gym for that.

Comment

he kept telling freddie pac should fight salita next

Comment

from nat's thai food parking lot, i'm ******... reporddddding.

Comment

Originally posted by Zig Zag. View Post
                    he kept telling freddie pac should fight salita next
                    You have to change that sig lol that **** is just wrong.

Comment

Working...
                    X