No announcement yet.

[NEW VIDEO]Freddie ROACH on the PAC-MAY FIGHT

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If it is true?

It had to be a negotiating tactic - Demand 154lb & 10oz. ... get 147lb. & 8oz.

Haven't any of you guys ever negotiated anything ???
    You ask\demand more to get what you really want.

i.e. NO CATCHWEIGHT FIGHT

Comment

Originally posted by ^^Cody^^ View Post
      It's nice to see Roach giving Mayweather some credit. I got tired of hearing that "he's the easiest fight out there for us" bull****.
      Thinking about it now ... it was basically a ploy to get into mayweather's head ... and they did get a response from may ... he's taking the fight!

Comment

Originally posted by arraamis View Post
        If it is true?

It had to be a negotiating tactic - Demand 154lb & 10oz. ... get 147lb. & 8oz.

Haven't any of you guys ever negotiated anything ???
        You ask\demand more to get what you really want.

i.e. NO CATCHWEIGHT FIGHT
        That would make sense if Roach hadn't already said he wants it at 147 ages ago.

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

Comment

Did anybody see the end of this interview? Roach said that if Amir wins against Salita he might fight the winner of Pac Mayweather one day. He said Amir and Manny are friends but they could possibly fight.

Who would Roach train?

Comment

Originally posted by Libido Sanchez View Post
            Did anybody see the end of this interview? Roach said that if Amir wins against Salita he might fight the winner of Pac Mayweather one day. He said Amir and Manny are friends but they could possibly fight.

Who would Roach train?
            Manny obviously, he would get paid much more and he's been training him longer

Comment

Originally posted by COACH WEBB View Post
              funny how Pac fans are back to believing Master Roach again.
              Remember the past 3 days it was : "Don't listen to what Roach says"

Comment

Not another Morales I demands of pillow gloves.

Comment

Even if he did want it at SMW, what's the problem? Wasn't he going to fight that over hyped Foreman anyways? Exactly. Sit the **** down.

Comment

Roach loves the media attention more than either of the two fighters.

Comment

Pacquiao: "Mayweather does to much trash talking and shouldn't be imitated by young people"

LMAO! ! !

Comment

Working...
                      X