Rest In Peach Mike (boxing-related)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rest In Peach Mike (boxing-related)

Michael Jackson and Mike Tyson.

One man bread in a studio, another man bread in a gym. Both the victims of isolation, media-hype, iconic status, with unlimited amounts of money.... Under 20 years old. I feel sorry for Tyson, I see him for what he is, what he has endured.. When I see he just got married... right after his daughter died I don't say things like... he JUST GOT MARRIED? That's Crazy!

Do I think it's strange? Sure... Do I think it's a little crazy? of course. But it's Mike Tyson, this guy has never had a normal life... you realize he probably has 4 friends that actually like him because they like him and not because he's Mike Tyson? Tyson had no family, and the only family he did have, Cus, died before he was 21.

Mike Tyson made a lot of mistakes in his life, he was not perfect... but this was the hand he got dealt. He has never had a real life, and probably never will. On the day Mike Tyson passes... out of respect, I will talk about the great things he did in his life.

Now Michael Jackson, probably worse...

Michael Jackson is apart of my life as he is millions and millions of people. I was 6 years old with his cassette tapes and my boombox. This is my #1 favorite artist... When I goto the club, I am friends with the DJ and he always plays Michael Jackson for me, he texted me today and said come out this weekend I'll play all the Michael you want.

A lot of you don't approve of him because of things he has been accused of, rumors, media hype, controversy, and charges..But we as fans realize.. that this is a lot deeper than what you may feel about Michael Jackson..

This is a kid that LITERALLY did not have a normal life like you.. this is a kid who at FIVE YEARS OLD is being trained, every day to just sing, dance and perform.

Michael Jackson was bread in this world as a slave.

Do you think he had a choice at that age? His father MADE him do these things. And if he didn't he would beat him until he did... No school, no friends, no play-time. You're in a studio every day, practicing every day. And when you can finally do it... then you start doing concerts, it never stops. Of course he loved his music, but that doesn't take away from the fact Jackson NEVER had any sort of normal life in any aspect whatsoever... Michael Jackson was never even a real person, the only way he could speak and express himself was through his music, it was all he ever knew.

People say things like he's wacked, he's nuts, he's not normal... he's this, he's that... We know! He is not a normal individual, you can listen to the hundreds of celebrity interviews they do on him, and everyone says he was weird... he was quiet, he was fragile, he was isolated, he was strange... but they would watch him get on this stage and become the most professional incredible entertainer they have ever seen in their life.

That's not a normal person... and I feel sorry for him because he never got to live a real life, he never got to enjoy one of the "go out to the bar with your friends and have some beers"... types of things that everyone on this forum enjoys... things we take so easily for granted, like having the freedom to go and do anything... in peace, by yourself.

The decisions this man made in his life were crazy because he had a crazy life. This wasn't a normal person, he never had a choice. And I realize this as a fan. I feel sorry for Mike.. I feel like he is a genuinely nice kind hearted person, who got dealt the hand to be one of the greatest musicians ever in history.. but he had to sacrifice being real.

At 50 years old, he is already gone... This is the day of the man's death.. the least thing we could do as decent human beings is show a little bit of class, a little bit of respect, for an iconic controversial human being, a victim of the system he was put in... and he made it as good as you could ever make it.

He may have made mistakes in his life, but in his short lived iconic mistake ridden life. He left behind a legacy that will last forever. A legacy of music that preached nothing but love for people.. and love he had.

Michael Jackson
    August 29, 1958 – June 25, 2009

Inducted into the Rock and Roll hall of fame, TWICE... once as a member of the Jackon 5, Once as a solo artist.

13 Grammys, 13 Number One singles.

Has Sold OVER 750 Million Albums world wide.

World's BEST SELLING Male Artist.

Time described Jackson as "the hottest single phenomenon since Elvis Presley".

The best selling Album of all time, Thriller. Winning 8 Grammy awards, Seven of the album's nine songs were released as singles, and all reached the top 10 on the Billboard Hot 100.

The album has sold an estimated 51 million copies worldwide as of 2009

Rest in peace Michael Jackson...

I will jam your music for the rest of my life..
    and I will make sure my kids do just the same.
    Rest In Peace Michael Jackson
    54.55%
    I will always be a fan
    45.45%
    Last edited by THE REED; 06-26-2009, 01:21 AM.

RIP Michael. You'll be missed.

Don't Stop Till You Get Enough is one of my favorite songs ever. That's my shiiiiiiiittttt.

Comment

Nice post. Just like Pac, BIG, Lennon, Marley, Elvis, and others they may be gone but you can't kill the music...

And I hope for the best for Iron Mike although idk what kind of mental state he's in right now after losing a child...

Comment

Rest In Peach Mike (boxing-related

auh come on reedyculess. doent you think getting so drunk over the death of mj that you can't spell is taking it a little too far?

Comment

Wow I didnt catch the spelling mistake LOL... It wont let me fix it.

Comment

R.I.P. I am surprised at the number of people on this site that could not wait until a day or two after his death before ****ting on a man the day he died. Sad really.

Comment

Nice post, Reed. I will miss MJ.

I don't think Tyson getting married right after the death of his daughter is at all strange. Some people seem to think it is, but I see a guy who maybe just realized that life is too short and we need to make sure the ones who are close to us know what they mean to us.

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

Comment

Rest in peace Michael Jackson, you were a true legend and Icon, The King Of Pop

Comment

**** the scandals. I loved MJ's music growin up. I ain't gonna hate on a deceased man. Dude is a music legend. RIP

Same wit Tyson. Dude is irreplaceable as my all time favorite fighter. His fights got me into boxing as a lil kid. His downfall was partly self inflicted and partly cuz of shady bitches and hanger ons. Dude ain't no saint. But I'll always think highly of him also.

I wish em both the best, Tyson wit his new marriage after his daughter's death, and Jackson in a higher place.

Comment

WTF, get this **** outta NSB...

Comment

Working...
                    X