No announcement yet.

Lewis-vitali Post Fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Jose Rizal View Post
    Yeah it's my own opinion and it never happened, but the fact is Lewis won their fight.
    True LL won the fight , but it wasn't one of those fights were you can brag, But a fight that you probably wish you can re-do, But in LL rather retire. I mean LL won fair and square.

Comment

Originally posted by theghost#1 View Post
      True LL won the fight , but it wasn't one of those fights were you can brag, But a fight that you probably wish you can re-do, But in LL rather retire. I mean LL won fair and square.
      I agree with that, definitely. It's a fight LL would rather forget.

Comment

Wladimir is a great sportsman and a great Champion. He fights his mandatoris, unifies and he never talk **** about his opponents.

Lewis won the fight and Vitali never accept this. He become WBC Champion, did not make any mandatory, retired from boxing 4 years agao and now said "hallo, i am the real champ". Bul****. The great big man quit on his stool against fether fisted Byrd.

Wlad never quits in his fights. He is the better boxer and the worther Champion.
        Last edited by jisi; 09-19-2008, 05:21 AM.

Comment

The same Vitali who quit against Byrd and Rahman made him retire 4 times. The same Vitali was in his prime preparing for a fight but took the fight against Lewis who come into the fight at record weight and past his prime and still managed to cut Vitali to pieces in 6 rounds. That Vitali who can’t finish an old past his prime Lewis who was unmotivated and didn’t enjoy boxing anymore. That Vitali
          Last edited by Flawless.; 09-19-2008, 05:28 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Flawless. View Post
            The same Vitali who quit against Byrd and Rahman made him retire 4 times. The same Vitali was in his prime preparing for a fight but took the fight against Lewis who come into the fight at record weight and past his prime and still managed to cut Vitali to pieces in 4 rounds. That Vitali who can’t finish an old past his prime Lewis who was unmotivated and didn’t enjoy boxing anymore. That Vitali
            YOUR A RACIST FLAWLESS!!! YOU NEVER GIVE WHITE FIGHTERS CREDIT!!!

:wt:

Comment

The same Vitali who quit against Byrd and Rahman made him retire 4 times. The same Vitali was in his prime preparing for a fight but took the fight against Lewis who come into the fight at record weight and past his prime and still managed to cut Vitali to pieces in 4 rounds. That Vitali who can’t finish an old past his prime Lewis who was unmotivated and didn’t enjoy boxing anymore. That Vitali
              I think Lewis backed out of the rematch when he felt Vitali's eye slap him in the chops in round 6, obviously Lennox has a weak stomach for such things.

Comment

Originally posted by Derranged View Post
                YOUR A RACIST FLAWLESS!!! YOU NEVER GIVE WHITE FIGHTERS CREDIT!!!

:wt:
                Flawless, you are racist and have a belief that black boxer are more superior than white fighters. You discredit every single successful white fighter and are a black supremacist.

Who do I sound like??

Comment

Flawless, you are racist and have a belief that black boxer are more superior than white fighters. You discredit every single successful white fighter and are a black supremacist.

Who do I sound like??
                  uh,,,, a rascist?????????????/

Comment

If Wlad had Vitali's nuts.... ah you can dream. Something tells me if Wlad had Vitali's courage then Wlad would get Ko'd alot more.

Comment

Originally posted by theghost#1 View Post
                      Vit was wanting LL to say it on camera, And LL walkoff and thats when Vit slap or hit LL on the arm. Yea I'm a big fan of Wlad, But would love to see the fire in him like Vitali had or has.
                      If Wlad had his brother's fire, we'd probably be talking about the greatest heavyweight who ever lived. He has all the physical tools he needs ...very athletic, highly skilled, extremely intelligent and capable...he just lacks the killer instinct his brother has. And he may develop it in another year or two. Younger brothers sometimes have to reach their mid-30's to mature mentally.

Comment

Working...
                      X