Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Manny pacquiao is the greatest boxer of all time barnone!!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Manny pacquiao is the greatest boxer of all time barnone!!!

MANNY PACQUIAO IS THE GREATEST BOXER OF ALL TIME BARNONE!!!

majority of boxing writers and experts are putting manny pacquiao as the fighter of the decade.a very few though take joe calzaghe or floyd mayweather jr as their man on that claim.a lot of these experts also think pacquiao is on the vicinity of top 10 to top 30 of all time great boxers.they are reluctant to put manny on the top of the pedestal.how could you not? imagine manny dislodging names like sugar ray robinson,muhammad ali,roberto duran,sugar ray and many more notable boxers.these are names that are already embedded in the consciousness of the american public.its just sacrilegious to put manny ahead of robinson or ali.i just dont see it happening eventhough pacquiao was just voted as the number two on the greatest fighter of all time just few weeks ago.i already knew this will happen thats why i ask pac fans and filipinos just go with the flow.whenever you see an article that pac doesnt belong to the pantheon of greats or they regard him as number 2 or below the pound for pound rankings,dont despair.the most impotant thing what this man accomplished on his career and to our country and what we remembered on him.he gave filipinos something to be proud of.he gave us something a notion that filipinos are the best and this notion is something they cannot take away from us.as long as we live he will be the greatest boxer of all time,not just this time but all time.

Yes he is the best boxer of all time, we all have accepted it and will bow down to him. He would KO Robinson and Leonard within 2 rounds. Nobody can touch him, he will never lose again.

Comment

damn *******s..............

Comment

Originally posted by larry x View Post
        damn *******s..............
        I hope you know I was being sarcastic.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Copycat View Post

majority of boxing writers and experts are putting manny pacquiao as the fighter of the decade.a very few though take joe calzaghe or floyd mayweather jr as their man on that claim.a lot of these experts also think pacquiao is on the vicinity of top 10 to top 30 of all time great boxers.they are reluctant to put manny on the top of the pedestal.how could you not? imagine manny dislodging names like sugar ray robinson,muhammad ali,roberto duran,sugar ray and many more notable boxers.these are names that are already embedded in the consciousness of the american public.its just sacrilegious to put manny ahead of robinson or ali.i just dont see it happening eventhough pacquiao was just voted as the number two on the greatest fighter of all time just few weeks ago.i already knew this will happen thats why i ask pac fans and filipinos just go with the flow.whenever you see an article that pac doesnt belong to the pantheon of greats or they regard him as number 2 or below the pound for pound rankings,dont despair.the most impotant thing what this man accomplished on his career and to our country and what we remembered on him.he gave filipinos something to be proud of.he gave us something a notion that filipinos are the best and this notion is something they cannot take away from us.as long as we live he will be the greatest boxer of all time,not just this time but all time.
          Voted number 2 as GOAT. By who?

I like Pacquiao but he isn't the greatest of all time.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Copycat View Post

Great posts

Comment

two words: bar none. two words.

Comment

He fights great but I'm a great fighter.

Comment

Originally posted by RedWhiteBlue View Post
                  He fights great but I'm a great fighter.
                  lol nice post.

Comment

Fans like you dont realize you are doing Pac a disservice rather than enhancing his rep.

Comment

Working...
                    X