No announcement yet.

Paranoia on X

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Paranoia on X

For those posters on the foum who would occasionally take X if there out partying, do you always get really paranoid people are talking about you cause your in such a bad state?? Then next day you think about it loads and you get even more paranoid until you talk to your mates during the week and there all laughing about it instead of being totally disgusted with you.

I think you took acid bro or something doesnt sound like an Ecstacy high at all.

Comment

No it was definitely X.Our pills are probably alot different to the MDMA you get in America, you get a stinkin come up on our pills and a dirty come down after. I'm staying well clear from now on. I've had enough of this ****.

Comment

Originally posted by rocco1252 View Post
        I think you took acid bro or something doesnt sound like an Ecstacy high at all.
        every one should try lsd at least once in their life.

Comment

Im legally insane now because I've taken so much acid.

Comment

I've only ever taken acid once and didn't take enough to get a decent hit. I would probably have taken it quite often in the past if it had been more easily accessible. Acid, Ket and Heroin are pretty hard to come by where I live.

Comment

Working...
            X