Why can't you be in the Limey Lang?

Comment

Originally posted by boxingp4p View Post
      Just show this to the fat yanks and we'll have our own section in no time

Now that is the business mate.

Comment

Originally posted by Demise View Post

I post in there from time to time but since the majority of posters in there just run over anyone elses posts its pointless in even trying. They just fire back and forth to each other.

I do like a few lads in there but its just a waste of time trying to talk in that thread.

Comment

Originally posted by Demise View Post

Because its ****, theirs a bunch of posters who post in one thread about **** like playing xbox and shemale ****, the limey lounge is dead, any other chat is about the EPL. theirs alot of english posters who never post in the limey section cause its ****.

We have a rite good bunch of scottish posters on here, and i think we deserve our own section to talk about stuff regarding scotland etc.

Comment

Originally posted by Rocky... View Post
            Because its ****, theirs a bunch of posters who post in one thread about **** like playing xbox and shemale ****, the limey lounge is dead, any other chat is about the EPL. theirs alot of english posters who never post in the limey section cause its ****.

We have a rite good bunch of scottish posters on here, and i think we deserve our own section to talk about stuff regarding scotland etc.
            Yep, we have our own parliament but we can't get a section on Boxing scene.

I'll send some fried Mars Bars to BigP soon. Give me some lucky charms.

Comment

Right how many lads do we have, lets do a roll call

Rocky
              Real Deal
              The Clash
              Alza1988
              Oasis Lad
              Mozza
              PrettyBoy1
              The Surgeon
              The Gunner
              Duggie
              Stefjonno1
              KBmunro
              Vivid Intent
              Precision
              boxingp4p

Have i missed anybody??????

Also theirs a few irish posters on here, who might be interested in a keltic forum, cause i dont see any the irish lads posting in the limey lounge either.
              Last edited by Rocky...; 07-27-2009, 02:27 PM.

Comment

Thats a decent list, I think there are more than the ones you got.

A Scots and Irish Celtic section would also attract American posters with Celtic roots, probably lots of New Yorkers at least. Probably some Canadians as well.

Comment

Originally posted by Rocky... View Post
                  Right how many lads do we have, lets do a roll call

Rocky
                  Real Deal
                  The Clash
                  Alza1988
                  Oasis Lad
                  Mozza
                  PrettyBoy1
                  The Surgeon
                  The Gunner
                  Duggie
                  Stefjonno1
                  KBmunro
                  Vivid Intent
                  Precision

Have i missed anybody??????

Also theirs a few irish posters on here, who might be interested in a keltic forum, cause i dont see any the irish lads posting in the limey lounge either.
                  I didn't realise we had a Scottish thread! Just came accross it and I also didn't realise Real Deal was Scottish! We got more Scots on here than I thought there were!

Comment

Originally posted by Pretty Boy1 View Post
                    I didn't realise we had a Scottish thread! Just came accross it and I also didn't realise Real Deal was Scottish! We got more Scots on here than I thought there were!
                    Aye real deal is scottish, hes also got alot more in common with you than you would think

Comment

• Originally posted by The RealDeal View Post
                      Thats a decent list, I think there are more than the ones you got.

A Scots and Irish Celtic section would also attract American posters with Celtic roots, probably lots of New Yorkers at least. Probably some Canadians as well.
                      Naw lets just keep it for the scots an the irish, i dont want stupid yanks in our section posting ****

mayby we should try and get the irish lads behind this

Comment

Working...
                      X