No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Arum Spoke To HBO About Making Golovkin vs. Ramirez

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by REYESdelBOXEO View Post
    Golovkin is scared of CANELO what makes you think he will fight El Zurdo?!
    I'm not even a GGG fan but I can see biased crap like this a mile away! You are nothing but a transparent fanboy with an obvious agenda. Canelo has a middleweight title and has yet to defend it against a legitimate middleweight in GGG so cut the lame crap! And no one is afraid of a non-descript fighter like Ramirez who has no special effects. Get lost and take your transparent agenda with you.
    Last edited by richardt; 02-11-2016, 01:22 PM.

Comment

If Ramirez wins the title, Golovkin will ask for a catchweight of 164 pounds.
      You have a lot of nerve talking about a catchweight when your darling Canelo didn't want to defend his middleweight title against a legit middleweight.

Comment

Canelo getting KTFO when he grows a pair and fights Golovkin
        You fanboys should watch Francisco El Bandido Vargas, Orlando Salido or any other real Mexican warrior who is willing to come forward and fight the best.

Canelo didn't fight Mayweather with the Mexican style. He's a disgrace.
        How many times does he need to let you down?

Comment

Originally posted by daggum View Post
          the guy who weighs much more than ggg in the 30 day weigh ins has to continually drain himself because he's scared of ggg. that is real fear. you think if ggg didn't exist he would be killing himself to make 155 still?
          This........ lol

Comment

Originally posted by richardt View Post
            I'm not even a GGG fan but I can see biased crap like this a mile away! You are nothing but a transparent fanboy with an obvious agenda. Canelo has a middleweight title and has yet to defend it against a legitimate middleweight in GGG so cut the lame crap! And no one is afraid of a non-descript fighter like Ramirez who has no special effects. Get lost and take your transparent agenda with you.
            No descript fighter? You are dead wrong zurdo is the future of boxing I's you can't see that, that's your fault

Comment

Originally posted by aldo5408 View Post
              No descript fighter? You are dead wrong zurdo is the future of boxing I's you can't see that, that's your fault
              Don't kid yourself. He is a low rent version of Julio Cesar Gonzalez at best.

Comment

He is not a big enough name to fight GGG

Comment

"MEXICAN STYLE" is a stereotype used to put MEXICAN's and Mexican fighters down !

Originally posted by KeyboardWarrior View Post
                  Canelo getting KTFO when he grows a pair and fights Golovkin
                  You fanboys should watch Francisco El Bandido Vargas, Orlando Salido or any other real Mexican warrior who is willing to come forward and fight the best.

Canelo didn't fight Mayweather with the Mexican style. He's a disgrace.
                  How many times does he need to let you down?

The term "Mexican Style" is a racist stereotype used to oppress and put Mexicans & Mexican Fighters down , racists & haters in general want to categorize all Mexican Fighters in a single style , as if Mexicans are not capable of fighting in different styles, in Boxing everyone copies others and implement other styles and tactics into their skill-set. For example in the Cotto vs. Canelo broadcast , Roy Jones Jr. An all time great fighter of African Decent, said he used a lot of what Salvador Sanchez did and added it to his arsenal, which is totally fine. Mexican fighters have proven they can have all stylez and be successfull at the highest level. For example ; Ricardo Finito Lopez , De la Hoya ,Erik Morales , Julio Cesar Chavez , Salvador Sanchez just to name a few are all Mexican Fighters with different styles, that are now considered boxing royalty, so let's all discard that Racist term "Mexican Style".

Fickle Fans are bad for boxing , how can a 20 year old inexperienced green fighter ,fighting 2 pounds under a weight he couldn't make(CANELO) against the #1 P4P King be a disgrace, only fickle fake boxing fans crucify a young fighter risking it all for Boxing Glory!

-don't be mad at me cause GGG called out everyone from 154-168 pounds but ducks the best fighters.

-GGG is a better escape artist then the GREAT HOUDINI

SAUL CANELO ALVAREZ
                  #1 P4P KING OF BOXING
                  #1 LIBRA POR LIBRA
                  Last edited by REYESdelBOXEO; 02-12-2016, 05:29 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by richardt View Post

Did Golovkin call out everyone from 154-168? Did Golovkin say he can make 154 for Floyd easy? Did CANELO win the belt at 155? Is Golovkin ok with Catchweights for example let's say 164 pounds? Has the middleweight title been fought for before at a catchweight?

Comment

Did Golovkin call out everyone from 154-168? Did Golovkin say he can make 154 for Floyd easy? Did CANELO win the belt at 155? Is Golovkin ok with Catchweights for example let's say 164 pounds? Has the middleweight title been fought for before at a catchweight?
                      You missed the point, obviously! Canelo didn't give GGG the opportunity to fight him at 160, he clearly stated he would not allow GGG to fight at the middleweight limit! That's a B1TCH move! The only way he can save face is allowing a MIDDLEWEIGHT fighter to fight at the MIDDLEWEIGHT limit, period!

Comment

Working...
                      X