Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Am I the only one who thinks judah beats jmm???

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Am I the only one who thinks judah beats jmm???

not to take anything away from jmm..he's probably my favorite active fighter to watch. For some reason though, I think Judah could totally get 2 or 3 knocksdowns on jmm and beat him. just feels like judah is too explosive for marquez. I could be wrong but there's a chance that marquez is overlooking zab and could be in for a rude awakening. other than that, I think this'll be a super good fight!

I'm pretty sure you're not. I'm pretty sure there are still plenty of fans who haven't learned their lesson. Who buy into the flashiness and still believe in Judah mystique.

Comment

nope I say Judah KO's Marquez and boxes his socks off. Zab is no joke, hes a better fighter now then he ever was. can't wait for this ****!

Comment

Originally posted by Roman Moreno View Post
        I'm pretty sure you're not. I'm pretty sure there are still plenty of fans who haven't learned their lesson. Who buy into the flashiness and still believe in Judah mystique.
        well the reason I give him a chance is bc judah has lost only to bigger guys like clottey floyd baldormir. We all saw how small marquez looked next to may. I think it will be a great fight

Comment

Originally posted by hitem27 View Post
          nope I say Judah KO's Marquez and boxes his socks off. Zab is no joke, hes a better fighter now then he ever was. can't wait for this ****!
          wow ******s are on boxing scene...

Comment

no shot jmm ko 6

Comment

Originally posted by tupapa View Post
              well the reason I give him a chance is bc judah has lost only to bigger guys like clottey floyd baldormir. We all saw how small marquez looked next to may. I think it will be a great fight
              He lost other guys like Spinks, Khan, and Kostya. Spinks wasn't a giant either. Judah isn't a giant either. Hell he might be smaller than Floyd TBH. Plus he is not that good. It's a pretty whack fight. But, if the undercard is stack then it's whatever.

But, if JMM losses to someone like Zab Judah then he isn't as good as I thought he was.

Comment

I think if Judah was all there mentally he could've been one of those guys on that P4P list. But unfortunately he's just one of those "what if" guys.

Btw Im picking Judah over Marquez as well. Just cause I like to stay optimistic and hope he comes to fight cause when he does it's a very entertaining and fan friendly show.

Comment

Originally posted by Roman Moreno View Post
                  He lost other guys like Spinks, Khan, and Kostya. Spinks wasn't a giant either. Judah isn't a giant either. Hell he might be smaller than Floyd TBH. Plus he is not that good. It's a pretty whack fight. But, if the undercard is stack then it's whatever.

But, if JMM losses to someone like Zab Judah then he isn't as good as I thought he was.
                  khan is huge and all those guys are huge next to marquez who is no jr welterweight that is why this fight is interesting nd judah is not as bad as you paint him to be.

Comment

Originally posted by tupapa View Post
                    khan is huge and all those guys are huge next to marquez who is no jr welterweight that is why this fight is interesting nd judah is not as bad as you paint him to be.
                    They're huge next to Judah then. Again is not a big JWW. JMM has fought and beat guys bigger than Judah. Any Judah might be worse than what I paint him to be TBH.

Comment

Working...
                    X