Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Tell me about smelly vaginas you have encountered...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

but i guess if we want to see him play any at all this season we will have to vote for him.

Comment

Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
      but i guess if we want to see him play any at all this season we will have to vote for him.
      Unfortunately that might be true

*exits thread*

Comment

Ugh I was eatin when I opened this thread...

Comment

A couple years ago at a mexican whorehouse in Houston there was a good lookin chica who looked clean,But when we went upstairs in the room she pulled here pants down and I was shocked that she had never shaved, Or atleast thats what it appeared, As soon as here ***** started to get wet It started to smell like sewage.

Comment

I had really bad ***** only once, i mean, ***** either doesnt smell or smells like *****. But that smelled like fart, parmigiana cheese and dead fish.

This one time, that was a while back, i was 17-18. During the summer we have festivities to celebrate quebec, same as the 4th of july in the US basically.

I was at my parents chalet in the country, every year there is a huge beach party at a nearby lake, they get about 2000 people every year, girls in bikini, 1$ beers, djs, bonfires, fireworks ect. People usually bring their tents to sleep there.

Me and my childhood friends get there at like 7 pm. At the entrance there was 2 american girls that were trying to get in but the women at the reception didn't understand them.(Mind you this is in the back country of the quebec province, some people don't understand english.)

Being the nice guy that i am i translate for them, they pay and get in with us. It was early but one of the american girls was already pretty drunk. We talk for a bit, they tell us that they are from chicago(i was rocking a chicago bulls jersey) and they are there cause the father of one of the two is in quebec on a fishing trip. Then they go meet up with the people they were supposed to meet and me and my friends start drinking and walking around.

Much later during the night people were starting to light up fireworks, we were looking for a place to sit and i stumble upon one of the american girl, the one that was already drunk. Well she was even drunker by that time, she sits with us. It was pretty cold at that time of the night, i remember she was wearing a yellow bikini with a jean skirt. Anyway she was drunk, i was drunk and horny and i started making out with her. But she wasnt only making out with me, it seemed like she was trying to clean my face with her tongue.

After a bit she takes my hand and drags me back to a tent, no idea if it was hers. We keep making out and i take her bikini top off. I have to admit she was hot as hell. She starts rubbing my crotch area so i felt obliged to do the same. She takes her skirt off, so i get my hands in her bikini bottom and start fingering her while making out. It took a couple of seconds but the smell hit my nose like a Lewis straight right. You know, when you take a **** it stinks, bad milk stinks, but that smell was DISGUSTING.

At that point i take my fingers at of her and i look at them. I don't know what the **** it was but there was some nasty ass ***** residue on my fingers. It looked like some cottage cheese or something. Right at that moment i started gagging like crazy. She asks me "Are you going to vomit?!?" I'm like "Yeah...."

So i get out of the tent as fast as i can and start taking some deep breaths. I didn't hurl but i was so close. No need to say i didn't go back into that tent. I went to look for my friends, when i found them one of them said "You came quick you ****er, how was it?" I didn't say a word, i just waved my fingers under his nose. He expression of disgust on his face made me understand that i didnt need to say a word. We laughed a bit, i tried to wash my hands in the lake but i swear, the morning after when i woke up my fingers still smelled like that girls nasty cooch.

We didn't speak about it until a couple of years later.

Edit: Sorry, that was a long ass story.

Comment

Originally posted by The Gold Mac View Post
              Unfortunately that might be true

*exits thread*
              come back, so what u think about him not wanting to play, looks like does not like basketball at all, anyway i voted for him.

Comment

she most likely had a yeast infection lol

Comment

Last girl I had with that yeast disease, I just kneaded her dough and made some corn bread.

We didn't do the nasty that day but we had us a hell of a meal.
                  Oh I was horny but I ain't crazy.

I wrote a song about it.

Like to hear it?

Here it goes...

Comment

Working...
                  X