Wilder's next opponent?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by B-Bomber View Post
    I agree.

But Briggs is not an accetable opponent in my opinion, no matter hor crazy he is.

Maybe Stiverne-Briggs , that I'd understand, but Wilder just stepped up, his first defense should be against a guy who is in the top 10-15.

Wilder - Fury would be a great fight.
    Wilder says he wants Fury, who is reportedly fighting Christian Hammer in the UK next month. As someone else mentioned, Fury probably is focused on landing the Vlad fight later in the year.

People mention Tarver, I think it's another viable option, he looked pretty good when he recently beat Banks...

Comment

Only one guy is worthy: the true WBC Champ.

You know who I mean...

Comment

Tarver would be the obvious choice for him. Another American, a known name, an easy fight.

Comment

Wlad hopefully...i miss the sight of seeing him flopping all over the canvas every other fight

Fury would make a nice highlight reel KO as well though

Comment

Povetkin would be a helluva fight

Comment

Pulev?

Anyone knows what Pulev is up to nowadays?

Comment

The winner of Tony Thompson vs. Odlanier Solis that happens next month

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by yoz View Post
                    The Diamond Boy. He was en route to beating Vitali in your world

Honestly, some good suggestions from you people, though. I like Briggs or Tarver, it would create lots of hype.

Comment

Working...
                    X