No announcement yet.

Pro Debut TKO *Watch*

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Aztekkas View Post
    We already did . Great win, keep it up! BS is behind you. Goodluck in future bouts.
    Thanks man

Comment

Yep, me and NE been on it since it got uploaded

Comment

Originally posted by Golovkin View Post
        Dat dance doe 3:06 I like it man. You got the style and personality, reminds me a bit of prince naseem. Keep it up!! Entertaining stuff.
        Haha Thank you!

Comment

Originally posted by Dean_Razorback View Post
          congrats man, that was great. what is your division?
          Il be competing at flyweight

Comment

Originally posted by New England View Post
            loved the uppercut, and the little angles you showed him when he was covering up.

hitting the guard? take a step to the side. that's exactly what you did, and you found space to land your shots. that's pro boxing / finishing a man.
            Topman thanks

Comment

Originally posted by Bughuul. View Post
              Good work bro and I stated this before that smile reminds me of Prince Naseem.

Just don't fall into Usman Ahmed territory

WARWALEED
              Haha thank you

Comment

Good stuff. What size gloves were they? The looked like pillows! Props for getting the job done in spite.

Comment

You looked great man! As you grow throw in some more hooks/body-shots to your arsenal if you're going to be mainly an offensive fighter.
                  In the case you face someone you walks you down, keep up a high movement level & keep using the angles(best part about you )

Comment

Originally posted by LacedUp View Post
                    Good stuff. What size gloves were they? The looked like pillows! Props for getting the job done in spite.
                    They are 8oz. But they gave me used gloves which were already opened up, hence them looking alot bigger. Taking my own up next time

Comment

Well done, you look like an entertaining and skilful fighter, i will keep an eye out for you and follow your results. Do you know when you are fighting next?

I did like your opponents hot pants though.

Comment

Working...
                      X