Collapse
No announcement yet.

Broner Vs Soto Dicember 6 (?)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Soto wins, going by what I've last seen from Broner. Now if Broner simply moves forward, eliminate boxing (Which he sucks at) he may not only win but stop Soto.

Comment

Originally posted by JoeMan View Post
      I won't be surprised if Broner vs Matthysse never happens. Remember, these are Haymon fighters. Who would be excited to see Broner against Soto?

You must've missed Broner/Taylor and Soto/ John Molina. They were both great all action fights. Broner and Soto won their fights, now they're going to fight. This one's going to be a WAR!

Comment

I would laugh my ass off if Soto beat him.

Seriously though, Matthysse's available and would take the fight. Live up to their word and make it happen.

Comment

THATS 3 record padders in a ROW!

Man whats happening to boxing?

Comment

Originally posted by Dean_Razorback View Post

Broner against soto. I don't believe these guys are gonna do it to us again. Lol

Comment

Originally posted by B0XEO View Post
              pfft, figures.

This fight's going down Dec 6th

Soto's going to outbox him

i'm not going to go back through karceno's youtube channel, or twitter account, to see him being wrong. you can if you'd like.

if you think he knows his stuff, knows people in boxing, and is always right whne he makes a claim, that is on you.

Comment

Originally posted by Doctor_Tenma View Post
                Soto wins, going by what I've last seen from Broner. Now if Broner simply moves forward, eliminate boxing (Which he sucks at) he may not only win but stop Soto.
                IMO Broner is not a mover. Broner has a leaky defense all the time but when he's back peddling he is very vulnerable. He always has his chin in the air/ pulls straight back when he's moving. That's when I've seen Broner get hit flush the most when he's trying to be a boxer/puncher.

Comment

Haymon and Espinoze trying to sabotage Canelo going back to HBO

Isn't this the day Canelo is supposed to fight Clottey? Does Haymon really think Broner vs Soto and Khan vs Lopez can compete with Canelo on HBO ratings?

Comment

Originally posted by Dean_Razorback View Post
                    what happened with fighting matthysse?
                    Seriously disappointing.

Soto should get something decent... but looks like we knew who blew this after everybody was onboard

Comment

Originally posted by Hougigo View Post
                      Seriously disappointing.

Soto should get something decent... but looks like we knew who blew this after everybody was onboard
                      Al. H... no, wait, that's too obvious, A. Haymon

Comment

Working...
                      X