No announcement yet.

Can some one elaborate on this picture

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can some one elaborate on this picture

I thought this was an interesting picture on facebook and wanted to share it here to get some answers. To me, this seems like bullsh-t, like something is being left out. Can some one tell me how true this picture is?

Not sure how true it is, but I have met a couple people with their Bachelor's already at my community college starting their Masters since its a lot cheaper to transfer out of community studying there for the first half/general ed of the degree.

Comment

I know for student loans in the US you have to pay them back 6 months after graduating, but I feel like something is not being said about the Scottish/UK payment/student loan system.

Comment

Simple. HS kids from poorer families want to go to a college that costs 60K a year, then complain when they get a "business" degree that everyone has while having $240K in loans.

Loans are free money!

Comment

Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post
          Simple. HS kids from poorer families want to go to a college that costs 60K a year, then complain when they get a "business" degree that everyone has while having $240K in loans.

Loans are free money!
          Basically this.

Some kid I know from high school (he was in the special education classes) although he wasn't literally ******ed; he was very slow.

I have him on FaceBook and I see that he's majoring in accounting.

I lol'd

Comment

Don't go to college its a pretty big scam, you are no promised anything but a piece of paper and maybe some fun parties in between.

Comment

I havent made a single payment for student loans. Its been 5 years since I graduated.

What's going to happen to me??

Comment

Originally posted by MODAPHUKA View Post
                I havent made a single payment for student loans. Its been 5 years since I graduated.

What's going to happen to me??
                Floyd is going to come and jab you until you pay up.

Comment

Originally posted by Beercules View Post
                  Floyd is going to come and jab you until you pay up.
                  If he comes overweight he pays me and I could pay off my student loans.

Comment

Originally posted by Spray_resistant View Post
                    Don't go to college its a pretty big scam, you are no promised anything but a piece of paper and maybe some fun parties in between.
                    It use to be get a job then go to school to move up... Unless ur certain what career u want and need a degree to get to that career... But now it's go to school and figure out what u want later... Meanwhile ur building up debt and end up taking whatever job u can find because u have no work experience and u majored in something useless like film..

Comment

Working...
                    X