No announcement yet.

Why the haters complain about Floyd, Pacman fans remain silence

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mangler View Post
    As a fan of both JMM and Pac, I don't mind Mr boat buyer fightin either or botha s long as he does so at 140.
    naw..pacman can come back up to 147..he fought oscar there why not floyd

Comment

Originally posted by 2501 View Post
      ANOTHER thread about "the haters"? ha.
      How many posts do you have complaining about Floyd?

Comment

Personally, I don't want JMM fighting Floyd. That pairing has mismatch written all over it. He looked impressive against an even older Casamayor and a young but overrated former champ Diaz, but JMM's too old and small for PBF. In fact he took a lot of hits in those fights despite the brilliant stoppages, and they was at 135. The only reason I feel JMM can pull off a huge upset is ring rust taking it's toll on PBF, but that's a long shot. Floyd's a fitness freak and stayed in great shape during his hiatus.

As a Pac fan, the only reason I'm interested in this fight is to see how JMM would hold up against the former p4p king and use their fight as a gauge in analyzing Pac's chances in his turn with Floyd. However, I'm also a big fan of Floyd, and would be rooting for him to win if the JMM "tuneup" pushes through.

Comment

Originally posted by larrysmith View Post
          naw..pacman can come back up to 147..he fought oscar there why not floyd
          pac aint gonna fight floyd at 147, especially if floyd fights jmm at 144.

Comment

Working...
          X