Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Are blacks athletically superior to the rest of us?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• No to add to my debate on Black being very good in Football (Soccer)

P4P they are the best. Most teams (Preimiership) have 2 or 3 top black players, and that goes down to some lower leagues too.

To think that there are so many black players per team in a white country, but the popualtion or whatever isn't

3/11 x 100 = 27% blacks

They are P4P getting into the teams now. They lack the training in other countires, but if they are good and get the ebst training, then they are very good players.

Heck I'm an Arsenal fan and a lot of our team is player.

Yes whites dominate it, which I have debated with Erik before that they do, if you stack up the best VS the best, whites are there but it's also close.

Comment

• Originally posted by Grand Champ View Post
      This is what they're taught to think in America. And since so many americans think that what happens in america goes for the rest of the world this is what you get. Rest of the world a laughing at'em. Go to our neighbors to the east and pull this ****, I dare you
      I know man, ******ed americans trying to speak for the whole world it makes me laugh, cause basketball and american football are popular in america, dosent mean its popular everywhere else, so for all them black kids shooting hoops everyday hoping to be the next jordan etc, theirs white kids running about all day here trying to be the next messi.

Comment

• Originally posted by PensionKiller View Post
        No to add to my debate on Black being very good in Football (Soccer)

P4P they are the best. Most teams (Preimiership) have 2 or 3 top black players, and that goes down to some lower leagues too.

To think that there are so many black players per team in a white country, but the popualtion or whatever isn't

3/11 x 100 = 27% blacks

They are P4P getting into the teams now. They lack the training in other countires, but if they are good and get the ebst training, then they are very good players.

Heck I'm an Arsenal fan and a lot of our team is player.

Yes whites dominate it, which I have debated with Erik before that they do, if you stack up the best VS the best, whites are there but it's also close.

Whos the best player on the planet right now MESSI

Whos giving him a run for his money, rooney, ronaldo.

Players like, inesta, kaka, lampard, torres, gerrard, terry, cech, ffs i could go on all day.

Tell you what when an african country win the world cup, il buy into that bull**** theory of yours that blacks are better.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rocky... View Post
          Bull****, didnt think you would be a ******ed idiot spewing this bull**** as well, but hey give us a laugh, tell us why blacks are superior to every other race at sports?????
          Listen to you Scottish skirt wearing fa.g, the question was "athletically" superior.

People on here don't understand the difference between skill and athleticism.

Because blacks aren't the best at every sport doesn't mean they aren't great athletes, it just means they haven't developed the skill for that particular sport.

When you take athletics in consideration, you have to look at track and field, the ultimate gauge of athleticism.

There is no doubt that African Americans DOMINATE this...

When I mean African Americans I am including all of the America's, not just the United States.

The reason is simple, it's because of the slave trade for hundreds of years and what it did to an entire race of people. Breeding the best with the best for hundreds of years tends to do this, it's the same thing Hitler tried to do with the white race.

Fastest man in the world = black

Best in long distance = black

Highest jumper = black

Longest jumper = black

The list goes on and on.....

Comment

• Rocky is getting owned bad in this thread/

Comment

• this thread makes me laugh. should we say next white people are smarter than black men because we got more buisnessmen and well educated people? i think we should

Comment

• Originally posted by No Ceilings View Post
                Rocky is getting owned bad in this thread/

You love the black ****

Where my points at biatch lol

Comment

• Originally posted by cuauhtemoc1496 View Post
                  Listen to you Scottish skirt wearing fa.g, the question was "athletically" superior.

People on here don't understand the difference between skill and athleticism.

Because blacks aren't the best at every sport doesn't mean they aren't great athletes, it just means they haven't developed the skill for that particular sport.

When you take athletics in consideration, you have to look at track and field, the ultimate gauge of athleticism.

There is no doubt that African Americans DOMINATE this...

When I mean African Americans I am including all of the America's, not just the United States.

The reason is simple, it's because of the slave trade for hundreds of years and what it did to an entire race of people. Breeding the best with the best for hundreds of years tends to do this, it's the same thing Hitler tried to do with the white race.

Fastest man in the world = black

Best in long distance = black

Highest jumper = black

Longest jumper = black

The list goes on and on.....
                  Who you talking to ya fcuking smelly taco eating midget ****, think your a tough guy mouthing over the internet, id rip you open ya fcuking mug.

What alot of ****, so well tell guys like michael phelps and lance armstrong you aint **** guys, were just waiting for the black man to master the sport

You talk **** full stop, ffs your just a gang banging idiot, EX CON, why do i even bother wasting my time talking to you.

Comment

• Originally posted by No Ceilings View Post
                    Rocky is getting owned bad in this thread/

Where have i been owned, its a ******ed thread to begin with, i know the poster who made the thread hes on my msn list, he does this kind of stuff to get a rise, but what pisses me off, is the amount of ******s that take the bait time and time again.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rocky... View Post
                      Where have i been owned, its a ******ed thread to begin with, i know the poster who made the thread hes on my msn list, he does this kind of stuff to get a rise, but what pisses me off, is the amount of ******s that take the bait time and time again.
                      not too many black men i buisness and economi. not as many black people with a long education as white people. are the black man mentally inferior to the white man yes?

Comment

Working...
                      X