Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Do hot girls in night clubs get ignored because there to hot?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Grand Champ View Post

Nuff' said Emz. Chick at 0:11 .. My kinda gurl God bless Brazil.
    When I hear that song these two things always pop up in my head.

Gotta love Brazil...all kinds of women come from there, reason I would like to learn portugese.

Comment

Originally posted by dj emzz View Post
      When I hear that song these two things always pop up in my head.

Gotta love Brazil...all kinds of women come from there, reason I would like to learn portugese.
      As expected

Neymar is mad cute eh?

Comment

Originally posted by Grand Champ View Post
        As expected

Neymar is mad cute eh?
        The way he has his fauxhawk dyed now a days.

Helll to the yes.
        :wank:

I would probably get disowned if I did that to myself tho.

Comment

Originally posted by davros2010 View Post
          Nah i do that as a guy in a gay night club. Get my nob out.
          I've always thought of going to a gay club for the lols, but none of my friends are up for it.

Comment

Originally posted by timbatron View Post
            It's like that for me. Girls who I date say that I'm really intimidating because I'm tall, good-looking and have a broody demeanour. To be honest, when I talk to girls in nightclubs, they are shocked that a guy like me would stoop down to their level, so they are usually quite reluctant to engage. It's only when I tell them that it's ok to be so taken aback by me, and that they shouldn't feel like they don't deserve to stand in my presence, that they finally begin to calm down and act normal.
            nice.

Comment

I was out a few weeks ago down this bar, Was just having a chill out and not really in the mood to pull or get pissed. There were these 2 girls on the dance floor in seriously hot outfits dancing away trying to look hot not one guy went up to them they then moved up to the bar and were dancing away a few guys were looking at them but seemed to nervous to go up to them. I had a brief talk to them when i was at the bar but not one single guy made an approach for them they got pissed off and they both left. It got me thinking maybe a lot of good looking girls dont get approached because there to hot?
              You could be correct, or they could be a known commodity. Girls often go to clubs just to have fun, for the ego boost or to get free drinks while rebuffing every advance. I suspect that they wanted drinks and attention, but nothing else. That's probably why they were pissed.

Comment

One thing girls love is a guy who's confident.

Next time you see that, be the one guy who has the balls to talk to them.

Girls who go to clubs without men usually have an agenda : meet dudes.

If convo's good, get them outta there asap before other dudes catch on because if they do, they gone swarm.

Comment

Originally posted by [ DUBBZZ ] View Post
                  One thing girls love is a guy who's confident.

Next time you see that, be the one guy who has the balls to talk to them.

Girls who go to clubs without men usually have an agenda : meet dudes.

If convo's good, get them outta there asap before other dudes catch on because if they do, they gone swarm.
                  The talking part is a real challenge.

Comment

been a while but if youre solo, its gonna be rough (unless youre flashing cash). you might get a dance or have the ''honor'' of buying them/her a drink or 2.

better to roll with your boys and attack as a group. then you can single out your prey. at least this is how it was done in the 90's.

Comment

I was out a few weeks ago down this bar, Was just having a chill out and not really in the mood to pull or get pissed. There were these 2 girls on the dance floor in seriously hot outfits dancing away trying to look hot not one guy went up to them they then moved up to the bar and were dancing away a few guys were looking at them but seemed to nervous to go up to them. I had a brief talk to them when i was at the bar but not one single guy made an approach for them they got pissed off and they both left. It got me thinking maybe a lot of good looking girls dont get approached because there to hot?

Sounds like they got pissed and left after you talked to them.

You should have told them you knew the DJ or that your mixtape is almost finished. That's the kind of stuff that happens in da club.

Comment

Working...
                      X