Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

WHO ??? came closest to beating FLOYD???

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by B Phontain View Post
    i see im in the great minority here...but if we're talking closest to losing. i dont think it comes any closer than mosley rd 2...homie legs buckled not once but twice .Especially that second hit. I still remember taking a deep breath thinking "he's been hit before he can take...." and then freezing as that second hit landed and Lampley screaming "MOSLEY, MOSLEY, MOSLEY!!!" I dont care who you were or where you were, if you were/are a floyd fan for about 32 seconds the world stopped. If you werent a fan of floyds you were jumping out your chair.
    yes, you are right...we are but a few....who understand the thread topic more than the op.......

Comment

• Originally posted by tangalog2200 View Post
      sure, ask spain....

but before you do that, ask your AP's permission first....

you don't want a belated tue, do you?
      Only if my shoulder excuse can be in slow motion too.
      My tight socks excuse is always ready, just in case I need yet another excuse.

Comment

• Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
        Only if my shoulder excuse can be in slow motion too.
        My tight socks excuse is always ready, just in case I need yet another excuse.
        no you don't need any other excuses....

post # 701 says it all.....

Comment

no you don't need any other excuses....

post # 701 says it all.....
          Hahahahahahahahaha!

Jhonny says good night!

Comment

• Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
            Hahahahahahahahaha!

Jhonny says good night!
            hope your jhonny stays awake and look after you for your sake....

Comment

• Originally posted by B Phontain View Post
              i see im in the great minority here...but if we're talking closest to losing. i dont think it comes any closer than mosley rd 2...homie legs buckled not once but twice .Especially that second hit. I still remember taking a deep breath thinking "he's been hit before he can take...." and then freezing as that second hit landed and Lampley screaming "MOSLEY, MOSLEY, MOSLEY!!!" I dont care who you were or where you were, if you were/are a floyd fan for about 32 seconds the world stopped. If you werent a fan of floyds you were jumping out your chair.
              Dead on.

Floyd grabbed on Mosleys arm for dear life. I've never seen Floyd so disoriented.

I don't think Mosley knew how badly he hurt Floyd because, in my opinion, he didn't pursue the ko aggressive enough.

People don't vote Mosley because how floyd recovered and DOMINATED the rest of the fight. So I understand.

But make no mistake, Mosley had floyd standing on noodles. Lol.

Floyd didn't lie about being hurt in the post fight interview either. Said something like "all in a day's work" when asked.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dosumpthin View Post
                Dead on.

Floyd grabbed on Mosleys arm for dear life. I've never seen Floyd so disoriented.

I don't think Mosley knew how badly he hurt Floyd because, in my opinion, he didn't pursue the ko aggressive enough.

People don't vote Mosley because how floyd recovered and DOMINATED the rest of the fight. So I understand.

Floyd didn't lie about being hurt in the post fight interview either. Said something like "all in a day's work" when asked.

That was a bad day in the office for Floyd. But, he recovered kind of quickly. Floyd can take a punch! Great chin, unlike his uncle Roger!

Comment

hope your jhonny stays awake and look after you for your sake....
                  He keeps watching Ali videos on the net.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dosumpthin View Post
                    Dead on.

I think it might have been tough for Mosley to break Floyd's holding. Floyd held him like a drowning man holds a life preserver.

Comment

• When Mosley hurt Floyd in the 2nd I was telling myself "this is it, Floyd is losing"

When he dominated the rest of the fight I was like "damn, this guy is good"

For some reason I wasn't nervous before the May-Pac fight. Usually I'm a nervous wreck. Lose my appetite and start shivering but not for that fight. I think I convinced myself no matter what happens it won't affect me.

Comment

Working...
                      X