Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Canelo: The Fight is at 155, Why So Much Concern About 160?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

speaking like a true A-side

Comment

I thought I won't have to hear stuff like this once Mayweather retired.... (sigh...).

I get a feeling that fan loyalty today is not what it used to be. Mayweather and Paquiao are the dinosaurs. Just look how quickly boxing fans lost interest in JCC junior and Stevenson. Canelo just might find that he's not the hottest ticket in town, especially if there's someone else to follow. Gilberto Ramirez, for example, if he KOs Abraham.

Comment

Why? Because the last two people to hold this belt absolutely refuse to defend it without strings attached. I'm not against catch weights but every f'ing fight cannot be a catch weight. The public would've murdered Pacquaio and Floyd for trying to pull this nonsense nonstop. Even if he vacates his next fight will be at 155lb almost guaranteed.

Comment

Originally posted by KO MX View Post
          speaking like a true **** who's scared of Gennady

Fixed it for you

Comment

Originally posted by KO MX View Post
            speaking like a true a coward I think Amir Khan will school this ginger **** and then likely even Khan will have the balls to face GGG unlike that overblown fatty stone foot Nelo
            Absolutely agree with you, I can't wait til Khan gives that ginger a pasting his face will be so red it will be like he had too much sun in the day without applying his factor 20million.

Comment

Originally posted by Beercules View Post
              Fixed it for you

Comment

What an embarrassment to the sport.

Comment

Then cough up the 160 belt and fight at 154... Charlos, Andrade, ... OR be a man and fight GGG, SAUNDERS, JACOB at 160! Simple stupid.

Comment

because there is no so such thing as caneloweight you fraud.

Comment

Caneloweight

Comment

Working...
                      X