Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who has more skills, Kovalev or Golovkin?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who has more skills, Kovalev or Golovkin?

This question will determine if your opinion as a boxing fan should be respected.

So who is it, Golovkin or Kovalev?

They are both equally skillful with great left jabs. Who exactly are you, new comer, to determine who's opinion should be respected? Why should you be the judge of who's opinion gets respected?

Comment

Golovkin and it's not even close. More punch variety, much better defender, better chin and much more technical.

Comment

Originally posted by boliodogs View Post
        They are both equally skillful with great left jabs. Who exactly are you, new comer, to determine who's opinion should be respected? Why should you be the judge of who's opinion gets respected?
        Both equally skilled? There is no equality in nature my friend. Which one is it?

The answer is pretty obvious.

Comment

Golovkin is better at just about everything than Kovalev. Kovalev seems to enjoy inflicting pain more than Golovkin but if I had to guess Golovkin is just putting on the good boy face for the camera.

Comment

I say kolv because he been in the ring with great fighters HOF ,legends top names ,, ggg does pass the eye test but will he pass the physical test when he finally get in the ring with a top fighters

Comment

OP is a real clown

Comment

Originally posted by KingHippo View Post
                This question will determine if your opinion as a boxing fan should be respected.

So who is it, Golovkin or Kovalev?
                The term skills is pretty broad. A lot of people get esthetically pleasing mixed up with skilled.

Comment

Originally posted by Sun_Tzu View Post
                  Golovkin is better at just about everything than Kovalev. Kovalev seems to enjoy inflicting pain more than Golovkin but if I had to guess Golovkin is just putting on the good boy face for the camera.
                  Kovalev moves better.

Comment

Honestly gg does. He has more talent and is alot faster. But kov is more respected because he's a man and takes paycuts to make fights happen. Like he gave Hopkins and pascal the lion shares. I think it is because kov belives in himself

Comment

Working...
                    X