Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What is this flash Knockout thing that all these Pac fans are talking about??**BANNED

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

after the idiot was banned for a year the idiot get's banned again lmao

Comment

you know, that feature on Fight night round 4

Comment

Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post
        TS comes out of a year ban and then gets banned less then 1 day later
        lol is it really a year ban for pac-jmm spammers??

Comment

Originally posted by MR. LARRYX View Post
          Im going to talk boxing and rape like i always do,maybe hit twitter and threaten someone..you know me i'll find something entertaining

as the more genuine fanbase, i too think floyd's fans will have an easier time moving on. many of pacquiao's fans weren't fans of boxing before manny beat oscar de la hoya. those will invariably leave the sport in droves.

many of floyd's fans will fade away as well, though. there are petty fans on either side, mostly motivated by race. you're not one of those, as a fan of boxing before floyd mayweather, and a former amateur fighter.

Comment

Originally posted by Timothy Horton View Post
            I have never seen that but yeah, a flash knockdown is made up.
            Flash knockdowns and flash knockouts are not the same. The first time pac hit the canvas was a bit of a flash knockdown.

Comment

Originally posted by intoccabile View Post
              Flash knockdowns and flash knockouts are not the same. The first time pac hit the canvas was a bit of a flash knockdown.
              thanks for the correction, it was a mis-type if that's a real word.

Comment

my definition of a flash knockdown might differ from others, but i usually associate it with a lack of damage being done. if a guy is rocked and his legs go, that's a knockdown. if he's "knocked down" by the force of the blow, or balance, i call it a flash knockdown.

the first pacquiao knockdown was a real knockdown. he didn't see a punch and it rocked him. you could see it in his face when he was going down and when he was on the ground. you could see it in his legs when he got back up.

clottey and cotto was a flash knockdown if you follow my definition of it. clottey took a shot that cotto stepped into, and it put him on his seat. he wasn't rocked, but the punch "knocked him down."

Comment

Originally posted by New England View Post
                  as the more genuine fanbase, i too think floyd's fans will have an easier time moving on. many of pacquiao's fans weren't fans of boxing before manny beat oscar de la hoya. those will invariably leave the sport in droves.

many of floyd's fans will fade away as well, though. there are petty fans on either side, mostly motivated by race. you're not one of those, as a fan of boxing before floyd mayweather, and a former amateur fighter.
                  This site is to fun to ever leave,i may die making a post 1 day.good times,good times

Comment

Originally posted by New England View Post

After floyds gone a lot of floyd fans will move to broner... or a similar slick, arrogant style. A lot of manny fans are fans of manny because of his race, though some floyd too. At least that's how I've view it on here.

As a fan of the sport there are always great boxers to watch and people to like, regardless of how their careers turn out. I was a big roy fan and a huge J Taylor fan. Also a big Pavlik fan though to be fair thats more of hometownishism (not a word i know).

People need to accept it and move on, if you watch boxing because of one fighter you can't call yourself a fan of the sport. It's that simple. The real question is what are going to be the competing two rival sides of idiots to spam the board with name calling and blatant lying/favoritism of their fighter... that remains to be seen.

Comment

theres no such thing as a flash knockout. a flash knockdown is when someone goes down without being hurt or in any kind of real trouble. but if a fight is stopped the fighter was obviously either hurt or in some serious trouble so there is no such thing as a flash knockout.

pac was literally out cold for about 2min, thats more than a flash even if there was such a thing as a flash knockout.

Comment

Working...
                      X