Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

George Zimmerman - Murder, Self-Defense or Too Soon to Say?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• George Zimmerman - Murder, Self-Defense or Too Soon to Say?

Poll coming.
    George Zimmerman murdered Trayvon Martin
    32.56%
    George Zimmerman is justified by self-defense
    30.23%
    It is too soon to say right now - remain neutral
    30.23%
    I don't know / show me the results
    6.98%

I decided to make the voting private, I voted neutral though.

Comment

without a doubt too soon to tell

Comment

If Treyvon wasn't a 17 year old boy, I would be more neutral.

It's just I don't know that I have the evil to murder a boy. Regardless of size/disposition they're just a boy to me.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

I don't think it was murder. However, did he really have to shoot Martin? I can't be sure as I wasn't there.

Comment

There's no evidence at all to say he murdered him. All the evidence so far fits perfectly with Zimmermans story.

Comment

Originally posted by RwK View Post
              If Treyvon wasn't a 17 year old boy, I would be more neutral.

It's just I don't know that I have the evil to murder a boy. Regardless of size/disposition they're just a boy to me.
              Rest assured, Treyvon Martin was no boy. He was an adult, a young adult.

Comment

According to eyewitnesses it was self-defense ......thats probably what I'm leaning towards aswell
                Last edited by LeG00N; 03-28-2012, 11:19 PM.

Comment

Seems odd to call 911 right before you murder someone. But I would need to see some pictures or sworn testimony as to Zimmerman's injuries before I buy self defense. So I'm leaning toward accident/manslaughter. But I need more evidence.

Comment

Obviously its too soon to tell but that doesnt mean that you havent formed an opinion of who's to blame with the current "evidence" that has been provided.

I dont understand why people wont admit that they lean in one direction or the other and claim to be unbiased human beings

Comment

Working...
                    X