Collapse
No announcement yet.

Amir Khan is facing a better Paulie Malignaggi then Ricky Hatton was

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

hatton faced a better and a fresher version of paulie imo,if hatton dont respect your punching and you cant stop him from coming foward he will destroy a fighter because thats his style

Comment

Originally posted by Six Shooter View Post
      If they fought again it would play out exactly the same, Hatton has great foot speed and Malignaggi has got nothing to keep him off him.
      Ricky Hatton is too fat now

Comment

Originally posted by S K I N View Post
        No I actually do agree with the ts for once, Paulie has made a big improvement since he fought Ricky
        No, it just looks that way because Malignaggi could do nothing but hold and if they fought again it would be exactly the same.

Comment

hatton and kahn are on 2 dif levels
          thers only 1 ricky hatton !

Comment

Originally posted by revs1227 View Post
            hatton and kahn are on 2 dif levels
            thers only 1 ricky hatton !
            Yes and loves Cakes and Pies
            He was over rated

Comment

I was suprise Hatton beat Paulie M, Because i thought boxing skill-wise Paulie was superior but no one can make any excuse for that win, Paulie said his right hand was damage and that the reason he didnt throw it at that time so is he trying to make another excuse now or what?

And yes Khan has face better opposition at this stage of their careers but Hatton end up fighting 2 of the best fighters of our era lets wait and see how Khan's career pan out when he reaches Hatton age.

Comment

Originally posted by project xxx1 View Post
                hatton faced a better and a fresher version of paulie imo,if hatton dont respect your punching and you cant stop him from coming foward he will destroy a fighter because thats his style

Hatton never respect anyone's punching power thats why he almost got KO against collazo and why he got KO against PBF and Pac.

Comment

Dont know if he's fighting a better Malignaggi, but he is definitely fighting a more confident one.

Comment

Khan will obliterate Malignaggi.

Comment

i don't know if paulie is different boxing wise, but he's definitely more driven than he was in the hatton fight. i still think khan can take him, though.

Comment

Working...
                      X