No announcement yet.

Drunk Lang

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Oasis_Lad View Post
    7:15 AM here. I'm drinking a bottle of cider and eating pizza for breakfast.
    Breakfast of champions. :up:

Comment

7:15 AM here. I'm drinking a bottle of cider and eating pizza for breakfast.
      I'm actually quite hungry at the moment. A bit lazy to go out while I still have another beer to drink though.

I just realized that the big New Years Eve MMA show (Sengoku vs Dream) is on in a bit. A nice excuse to keep drinking.

I'm actually planning to take it a bit easy tonight because New Years Day is the big holiday in Japan. I'm meeting my so-called "host family" (I live alone in a dorm room) at noon tomorrow, so I don't want to be smelling like a brewery. I'm sure we'll get our drink on tomorrow.

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by mangler jr View Post
          Breakfast of champions. :up:
          You on the drank son?

Comment

• Originally posted by Nodogoshi View Post
            I'm actually quite hungry at the moment. A bit lazy to go out while I still have another beer to drink though.

I just realized that the big New Years Eve MMA show (Sengoku vs Dream) is on in a bit. A nice excuse to keep drinking.

I'm actually planning to take it a bit easy tonight because New Years Day is the big holiday in Japan. I'm meeting my so-called "host family" (I live alone in a dorm room) at noon tomorrow, so I don't want to be smelling like a brewery. I'm sure we'll get our drink on tomorrow.
            ****, I really sound like that? I guess that's what I get for writing academic ****.

Comment

• Originally posted by mangler View Post
              Totinos pizza is $1.25 at Walmart by me. I'm almost done wit serious pizza cuz of that ****.
              Yep, the big Pizzeria chains have lowered their standards dramatically.

You can find cheap Make-at-home pizzas that are twice as good these days.

A pint of lager at the pub always tastes better than a pint at home though.

Comment

• Originally posted by mangler View Post
                You on the drank son?
                Nah, I'm on Burner's show. Good peeps on tonite.

Comment

• Originally posted by Nodogoshi View Post
                  ****, I really sound like that? I guess that's what I get for writing academic ****.
                  Is life amazing in Japan?

I always imagined it would be....

Comment

Yep, the big Pizzeria chains have lowered their standards dramatically.

You can find cheap Make-at-home pizzas that are twice as good these days.

A pint of lager at the pub always tastes better than a pint at home though.
                    I'm on the lager myself tonite. I'm pretty ripped. Earthquake is the name. Never had it before tonite but it packs a punch. And I'm hittin up the store for them pizzas tomorrow Laddie. It's on the brain.

Originally posted by mangler jr View Post
                    Nah, I'm on Burner's show. Good peeps on tonite.
                    I gave up on that show Jr. No matter who hosts it, it's just a rehash of repetitive NSB ****.

Comment

• The Chicago Town Takeaway pizza range were recently voted as the best cook-at-home pizzas on the market and were even voted ahead of all the big pizzeria chains:

[IMG]http://www.***********.com/media/simple/1/a037cc8c03bfe3ae860cc139f98365fe.jpg[/IMG]

I haven't had one myself, as of yet, but I'll be exploring that avenue tomorrow.... make no mistake about it.

Comment

Working...
                      X