No announcement yet.

megan fox is a wannabe angelina jolie

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by JaguarJames View Post
    Fox is definitely trying hard to be a second rate Jolie IMHO. Jolie ruined her body by getting tats because she has daddy issues while Fox follows suit because she finds them sexy. Jolie came out as bi because she actually enjoys schtupping dyke chicks and now Fox has come out bi in order to get attention (while dating Brian ****in Austin Greene of all people). The biggest difference between the two is that Jolie has actual acting talent.

Comment

The thread question is irrelevant, the real questions is what dumbass got Goblin into the green?
      he probably use some magic spell like harry potter

Originally posted by JaguarJames View Post
      Fox is definitely trying hard to be a second rate Jolie IMHO. Jolie ruined her body by getting tats because she has daddy issues while Fox follows suit because she finds them sexy. Jolie came out as bi because she actually enjoys schtupping dyke chicks and now Fox has come out bi in order to get attention (while dating Brian ****in Austin Greene of all people). The biggest difference between the two is that Jolie has actual acting talent.
      i check google and some people notice that too.

megan fox is like edwin valero. both have **** resume and both over hyped :lol!:

Comment

I think Angelina Jolie is hotter!

Comment

It's really a no contest.

One has unique classical feminine beauty.

One has unique classical feminine beauty but looks trashy compared.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

Jolie wins EEEEAAASSILY.

Comment

My wife doesn't like Angelina Jolie. She doesn't "think she's even that attractive". She doesn't "know what all the fuss is about". This is a clear sign that Angelina Jolie is hot.

Comment

both are hot. but fox makes it look she's trying so hard to be hot, while jolie does it all naturally (well sometimes she does too), that's why jolie ftw!

Comment

A girl could pick a much worse starlette to emulate.

Comment

Originally posted by squealpiggy View Post
                    My wife doesn't like Angelina Jolie. She doesn't "think she's even that attractive". She doesn't "know what all the fuss is about". This is a clear sign that Angelina Jolie is hot.
                    angelina is a one hot atheist

both are hot. but fox makes it look she's trying so hard to be hot, while jolie does it all naturally (well sometimes she does too), that's why jolie ftw!
                    it looks like shes trying hard.

Comment

Originally posted by squealpiggy View Post
                      my wife used to say similar things about jolie, i'd say we got proof

Originally posted by KingDosia View Post
                      A girl could pick a much worse starlette to emulate.
                      now she just has to get some more tatts and bang billy bob throatin

Comment

Working...
                      X