Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why is Dawson getting so much crap on here?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why is Dawson getting so much crap on here?

He isn't a paper-champion, froch is. And if you think Dawsons so boring, then you haven't seen Mayweather fight before. Now, I didn't get to watch Dawsons last two fights but his glen johnson fight was a bit entertaining.

Ok so... you are upset at people bad mouthing Dawson so you respond by bad mouthing one of the most exciting champions currently out there? A man who is willing to travel across the planet to defend his title in the backyard of top draw fighters when he could have easily sat at home and faced a hand picked opponent? Good logic mate.

Comment

Originally posted by White Briton View Post
      Ok so... you are upset at people bad mouthing Dawson so you respond by bad mouthing one of the most exciting champions currently out there? A man who is willing to travel across the planet to defend his title in the backyard of top draw fighters when he could have easily sat at home and faced a hand picked opponent? Good logic mate.
      Whats so exciting about froch? His workrate was **** against taylor, and he was losing until taylor burned out his stamina and got KO'd in the 12th round. I don't find anything exciting about a human punching bag. Even in the replay most of frochs punches weren't even accurately landing until the final blow that put Taylor down.

I like exciting fighters like Andrade who constantly throw and has actually learned what defense is and still is exciting. Froch is a crappier less exciting version of Andrade, and not even as good as Andrade.

Comment

Originally posted by FraudMayweather View Post
        He isn't a paper-champion, froch is. And if you think Dawsons so boring, then you haven't seen Mayweather fight before. Now, I didn't get to watch Dawsons last two fights but his glen johnson fight was a bit entertaining.
        Dawson-Tarver II sealed Dawson's legacy of being one of the most boring fighters to ever set foot on a ring.

Comment

Froch is not a paper champion!

He won his title against a very skillful, determined fighter. He then went to a foreign country, and defended his title by knocking out a very good opponent in an exciting fight!

Comment

Dawson sucks.............as boring as wlad

Comment

I'm pretty sure the only people that were excited at that fight were Taylor fans. Until the later part of the fight Froch had close to nothing to cheer for or to be excited about, and if you were excited then it was probably when Froch touched the canvas.

Comment

Originally posted by UKBRAWLER View Post
                Dawson sucks.............as boring as wlad
                Wlad is not boring! He brutally knocks out his opponents - 46 KOs.

Comment

This is why.

Comment

Froch proved his worth by taking his belt to Taylor's backyard and stopping him.

As for Dawson, it was probably hard for him to get too up for a second fight with Tarver. But he got the job done. We've seen better from him before and we'll see better again.

Comment

Working...
                    X