Collapse
No announcement yet.

Tyson VS Vitali Klitschko

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yeah but Tysons corner was always like that, because they were all nuthuggers who thought he was indestructable, which he was against tomato cans.

Comment

Tyson even admits he lost his will to fight in 1990, when Cus died. If only Cus was a little younger and had lived for another decade, Tyson would have achieved so much more.

Tyson has a great chin too. But Tyson vs Vitali is a mismatch. Tyson doesn't jab, he comes in low and swings hooks. I just can't see Vitali dealing with someone like Tyson, constant pressure and a lot of power.

Comment

Originally posted by Demise View Post
        Tyson even admits he lost his will to fight in 1990, when Cus died. If only Cus was a little younger and had lived for another decade, Tyson would have achieved so much more.

Tyson has a great chin too. But Tyson vs Vitali is a mismatch. Tyson doesn't jab, he comes in low and swings hooks. I just can't see Vitali dealing with someone like Tyson, constant pressure and a lot of power.
        only motherfxxker is don king. damn!!he did to ruin the tyson!!

Comment

If Tyson can't ko you in 3 rounds he has no answers, he can't ko Vitali in 3, hed have to jump to reach Vitalis chin and i think Vitali could smother him rather easily. Tyson then gets pizza faced for a few rounds before Vitali tires of the games and ko's him.

Comment

prime, undistracted Tyson under Cus dAmato would KO Vitali, no doubt.

Comment

There are some guys here who have a serious ****ing crush on Tyson to be saying some of the **** I see in this thread. Holy ****.

Tyson gets a thorough beat down by Vitali somewhere between the 5th and the 8th, having never landed a clean punch.

Come on, you guys don't seriously think that Tyson, the same guy that was humiliated by BUSTER DOUGLAS would've beaten any version of Vitali Klitchko, do you?

Comment

Originally posted by Infern0 View Post
                If Tyson can't ko you in 3 rounds he has no answers, he can't ko Vitali in 3, hed have to jump to reach Vitalis chin and i think Vitali could smother him rather easily. Tyson then gets pizza faced for a few rounds before Vitali tires of the games and ko's him.
                Tyson was great under Rooney. Before he fought Spinks he trained 8 weeks straight to prepare himself for Spinks. Of course Don King came in and after that he fired his manager (forgot his name Billy something) and Kevin Rooney, and that was the end of Tyson's prime. He looked horrible against Bruno and that was the result not having Rooney in his corner. Rooney always made sure Tyson was prepared against his opponent, the Spinks was an example of how good Tyson was when he was properly prepared.
                Last edited by Boxingwizard; 05-19-2009, 11:10 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by darkstar777 View Post
                  Tyson was always fit, but look what happened during the Douglas fight, they didn't even have the proper cut equipment. They were using a balloon filled with water to reduce Tyson's swelling, that should tell you how prepared they were for Douglas.
                  They expected Tyson to blow Douglas out in 2 rounds or less. Everybody did. The last thing they were worried about was Tyson getting cut or swellling, or the fight even making it into the 3rd.

Comment

i can believe that people would think tyson would ko vitali as many here are like 17 years old.

i was old enough to watch him struggle with an undersized holyfield. and get dominated basically by lennox.

i dont see how vitali is some how some low level not fit to even be in James Smith's class.

i guess his myth still preceds him.

Comment

here is my post to every tyson poll there is:

Tyson in his prime (spinks being his last prime fight IMO) would beat any fighter to ever live.

Comment

Working...
                      X